Chapter 17

It was Sunday and Tyler was getting ready for her long travel.
Of course she'd have to be in human form but her human form didn't need human supplies.
She didn't get cold or sick and she didn't get hungry or produce waist.
She was simply an illusion and so by 'getting ready' she meant emotionally.
"I really wish you weren't leaving.." Optimus's servos were crossed as he leaned against their door way.
Tyler turned on him and smiled
"I know sweetspark." She walked to him and caught his metal lips in a romantic kiss. "But they need my help."
"I understand." Optimus pulled her towards him and she sat with her back to his chestplating between his legs as he likes her.
They nuzzled each other affectionately and enjoyed their last hours together against the wall.
********
Tyler smiled as the bots and five humans bid her goodbye.
She waved at them as she ascended the steps to T'challa's private jet.
She blew Optimus a kiss and he, surprisingly, pretended to catch it.
Tyler giggled.
The inside of the jet was fancy and only fit for a king.
Ironic wasn't it?
Tyler sat down in an empty seat by the window that overlooked her friends still waving goodbye even though she had already dispersed within the plane.
"I'll miss you.." she leaned her forehead against the window as she whispered to the as if they could hear her.
Her eyes traveled over the autobots and stopped on Elita.
Of course she'd be smirking and crossing her servo's as if she had won some type of unknown and silent battle.
Tyler felt a shiver run down her spine.
Something wasn't right..
*****
Optimus watched the plane as it picked up speed and the wheels lifted from the ground.
He followed the plane with his eyes until even his inhuman scanners could no longer watch the jet.
He stood there a few moments afterwards.
He frowned as a feeling of dread spread over and throughout his body.
Something wasn't right...
******
They had been traveling for a long time now.
And yet, Tyler couldn't turn her eyes from the direction of where home was.
Where her friends were.
Her family.
Optimus.
They'd put Tyler's alt form in the back of the jet and so of course that would remind her of them.
But it wasn't enough.
"Are you ready?" T'challa asked from beside her.
She leaned back in her seat as she answered.
"As I'll ever be." She stared at the large jungle below her and smiled.
Little birds flocked from the trees.
That was last thing she remembered seeing before the jet lurched forward.
She crashed against the floor painfully.
The last thing she heard was the jets horrible I Un functioning jet engine.
And as the jet broke apart.
She remembered transforming and reaching for the humans falling out of the air beside her.
Whether or not they made it, she didn't know because the next thing she knew, she was waking up with chains around her metal wrists and she was hanging from the ceiling.
And in front of her stood the Leader of Decepticons.
Megatron.