Introduction

[ A/N ]

Before the story unfolds, I would like to clarify a few things. First and foremost, I do not own the anime series, "91 days". Second, the following soundtracks that will be used in this book belong to their rightful owners.
Last, but not least, this is not a reader insert. So do not expect nor complain about this book having no such thing as (Y/N) or (F/N). The protagonist's name is Eloise Lemaire. It's not an oc, it's just a simple name. It is still indeed an x reader or whatever you would like to call it. If you disagree with my taste of picking names, you can mentally replace it with another name in your head.
In addition, votes, comments, and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Enjoy.

||||

PLAYLIST: "Crimson Tear"

1. We Don't Have To Dance // Andy Black
2. Me And My Broken Heart // Rixton
3. Faded // Alan Walker
4. Walls Could Talk // Halsey
5. Believer // Imagine Dragons
6. Of These Chains // RED
7. Holding My Last Breath // Evanescence 
8. Dialysis // It's Alive 
9. Runnin' // Adam Lambert 
10. Signal // TK 

||||

My name?
Simple enough, it's Eloise Lemaire. I'm not your typical girl whom you see passing by the streets. I kill. I kill to live. I've got no parents as they are dead. 

People call me 'Crimson Tear'. Quite a catch, if I admit. I earned that title due to my stealthy way of killing. People claim that when my face is stained with my victim's blood, it makes me look like as if I'm crying actual blood. In addition, I always wear a dark crimson cloak with a cloth covering half of my face. Thus, the nickname 'Crimson Tear' was born.

Of course, I got to a lot of measures to make sure that the police were not able to track me down. I constantly remind myself that it's not my time to go to jail.

I'm not particularly fond of talking about myself. But I have to mention that I've been searching for my childhood friend, Angelo Lagusa. He disappeared for 7 years after the tragic incident that occurred on his birthday. 

I witnessed it. It was the most shocking and nerve wrecking things that I've seen.

||||

FLASHBACK SEVEN YEARS AGO

When I was a little kid, I would always visit the house of the Lagusa family. One night, I stayed unusually longer, because it was Angelo's birthday.