A/N (is that how people write it?)

hey guys. 

jesus it's been a while since i've been on here. 

well hi. as you probably know, this story is finished. the only problem? the ending is awful. legit, this story only has six chapters. (you can practically hear me screaming from anger here) so, i'm willing to do this: i really want to do those things that more popular writers on here do, edits/complete rewrites? i think a lot of my stories ended so fucking terribly, let alone weren't that great in the first place. (bad girl, envy's song, this one) also, the fact that the story ended with them (obvi) having sex makes no sense with the story. like, they didn't even have any kind of romantic build up. (as far as i remember) so, i would like to rewrite these. put more effort in them. make sure they're not complete trash, despite how many reads perfect to me and bad girl got. 

in order for me to do this, i might need some support and suggestions from my fabulous followers out there. suggestions could be new possible titles, constructive criticism, things i really need to work on. things like that. so for the people who do end up reading this, hi, and thank you so much for reading this ( the mcr that's playing in the background is bringin' me down a little bro) and please don't be afraid to hit me up in the comments or a pm. whatever works for you! 

merci encore, tori 

p.s. for the people that like capitalisation, sorry, but this is how i'm most likely going to be writing my author's notes. writing like i do in text, which is still pretty well-constructed besides the small abbreviations and the obvious no-capitals. so yeah, just so you guys know