Six

Two weeks later...

Tomorrow's Samuel's birthday and you were 100000% sure he'd throw a party and you were hungry for an invitation. "Guys, I'm having a party later at my house. You all are invited," he said before the class started. Everyone nodded harmoniously except Min Hyun. "Seo Eun ah, are you going?" Min Hyun asked while copying the physics homework. "Yeh, why not?" I acted like I don't know about the he-might-like-me thing.

Min Hyun didn't say a thing. He and I got a bit distanced after the fight last two weeks. He'd still nag me but not too often anymore. I was deep in my thoughts when Go Eun passed a note onto my table.

You better dress pretty.

You gave her a nod. "Are you coming Min Hyun ah?" I asked, noticing him a little grumpy though he's been like the past two weeks. "If you are going, I am." He said without looking at me. Does he really like me? That question came into my mind every millisecond when I see him.

[At the party]

I was anxious to enter since there would be a bunch of pretty girls and here I am, a potato made out of pimples. I decided to wear a simple blue dress that was slightly above my knees. It wasn't sleeveless since I didn't want to look like a prostitute or the rest of the girls.

Samuel was standing near the door when I made the no-one-noticed entrance. Even Samuel didn't see me come in. I awkwardly took a cider that was given out by a waiter. Turns out it was vodka! Yuck! I spitted it out but Samuel unfortunately caught me.

"You don't like it? You want me to get something else for you?" He said while laughing with his friends. I was so embarrassed I couldn't come up with a response. "Who is that girl? Does she even know how to party?" A tall friend of his examined me like I'm an alien. "Chill Moon Bok ah, she's my classmate. As well as my childhood friend. Meet Seo Eun." Samuel said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Moon Bok. You could use some coke in the kitchen if you want. I'll lead the way," Moon Bok said it in a weird way I couldn't tell if he's trying to be sarcastic or not. "She'll be fine. You guys go have fun, I'll take her to the kitchen." Samuel quickly pushed his friends away.

"You okay?" He asked while sitting next to me. I just nodded. I couldn't even speak well. My mouth was still suffering from the horrible taste of vodka that looks like a freaking cider. My head was a bit turning since I drank like half of it. "I could get you a glass of water, that would help." He stood up and came back a few minutes later with a glass of water in his hands.

You drank the whole cup just to overcome the taste that was hanging in your tongue. "Samuel, happy birthday!" Suddenly a pretty girl walked in our moment, kissing him in the cheek, and hugging him?! WTF.

"Thanks for coming, Na Eun." Samuel happily accepted the gift and placing it on the couch were the rest of the presents were. It was only when I realized I didn't bring one! SHEEZ.

"Well, Eun Ji's here. We were just about to take a group photo. It's gonna empty without the birthday boy." She said with a flirty tone. "Oh yeah sure! Seo Eun ah, I'll be right back." Samuel patted me and followed that Na Eun who's dress was twice as short as mine.

A few seconds after he left, that Moon Bok came back. "Can I sit?" He asked. I just nodded awkwardly since I couldn't say no. It's not my party plus I don't know him. "I brought coke for you. It might help your red cheeks cool down a bit," he laughed. Maybe he wasn't sarcastic after all.

I gulped down the cup he gave. It was really coke. It really helped getting rid of the vodka taste on my mouth. "Thanks," you said. "No problem," he was looking at me as if he was waiting for something to happen. It was when my head started to ache and my whole body drained out. My visions got blurry and soon everything blacked out.

I woke up in a room where Samuel was sitting next to me holding my hands. MY HANDS? As much as I was surprised, I was rather scared since my whole body couldn't move. "What happened?" A slight sound came out of my fragile body. "I'm so sorry I left you alone. You got drugged. I already sent him to the police. I'm really sorry Seo Eun ah." He said while brushing my hair.

I was supposed to be happy but I wasn't somehow. I felt so drained out nothing came into my mind. I woke up again after a few minutes of sleep. "You're parents are out of town when I called but Go Eun's on her way to pick you up." He said while helping me get up.

"I'm fine," I gave him an ensuring look since he looked so guilty of what happened. "The soup's ready." Someone entered the room. Wait, I'm in a bedroom. Samuel's bedroom? WHAT.

It was a guy, seemingly to be one of his friends. "I didn't know it was for her. Otherwise, I would've stopped." He said while handing the porridge tray to Samuel. "It's okay man. You can go now. I'll take care of the rest." Samuel fist bumped him as he left.

Samuel carefully fed me but there was a smudge on the right corner. He stood up from his position to wipe it off but we got too close. Too close that I could grab those lips already. At the tip of that thought, I felt soft lips of Samuel's crashing into mine while his hands travelled up to my neck.

I willingly kissed him back. But maybe I used up all my energy, I passed out again. I hope... I remember this when I wake up.

So far, I decided to end this quickly because I'm thinking of writing a BTS Jin fanfiction. So basically, I'll end this Samuel fanfic after a few more chapters. Anyways, comment down below which concepts should I go with?

> Supernatural (vampire)
> Highschool romcom
> Melodrama (sad, tragic)