26

Robyn's POV

Michael came upstairs to take the rest of the girls' stuff, putting it in Jasmine's car as Nicki hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry my sis did all that to you...I can't believe you beat her!!" Nicki told me, still shocked about it from 15 minutes ago.

"Yeah I am a big surprise. Sorry we can't stay longer...but hit me up with plans and stuff to do." I hugged her once more, then she pulled me out of my room into hers.

"I do gotta tell you somethin." She smiled and rubbed her stomach.

"Oh my god!!!!! Yay!!!! How long are you?!" I said excitedly.

"I'm only 3 months so far... I skipped my period 2 weeks ago, and went to a checkup alone yesterday." She laughed softly.

"I'm so happy for you!!! Who's the father?!" I hugged her once more. This is amazing news!!!

"Haha, i'm actually not sure.... just don't tell anyone...I mean you could tell Chris I guess. And I really want you to be the godmother." She told me and my heart stopped. Seriously!!!!!?!?!!

"For real?!?! Yes yes YES!!!! I'd LOVE to!!!" I jumped up and down like a little girl.

"Mhm, I knew you would! Anyways, I love you Robyn and I'll see ya soon." She hugged me again as we walked downstairs with my luggage as Michael was already done putting everything else in.

"Oh shit... do y'all have extra car seats??" I crossed my fingers, asking Nicki.

"Yep, Natalie's little ones grew out of them. And I paid for them so you can have them." She laughed and went to go get them.

"Robyn Fenty!!!" I heard an older woman's voice yell and I turned around to see Nicki's mom. Shit....

"How dare you beat my daughter, and in my home?!?" She slapped me and I stared at her when she did it, touching it. I wasn't about to beat her ass....I mean, she's her mother and I can see why she's pissed...

"I'm terribly sorry. I'll never disrespect you or your family in your house ever again." I acted normal & calm to her.

"That's right! I should slap you again missy!!! But...you are Nicki's bestest friend...and you are a very sweet girl...ugh, just never let it happen again!" She told me and I nodded as I gave her a small hug.

"Here you go. Sorry that this one is a batman one." Nicki laughed as she handed me two carseats and her mom went back inside.

"Haha it's good, thanks so much for everything. I'll talk to you soon." I hugged her, then I was putting the carseats in for the girls.

"You have Ella right?" I asked Elyse and she nodded, grabbing it from the side of her, brushing the pony's hair.

"Are we ready?" Jasmine asked us and we all laughed & nodded.

Nicki & Michael waved at us as we left their driveway. I was gonna miss seeing them and making me laugh for the past mornings I was there...they're my best friends. At least they live only 5 minutes away though.

"I didn't even call Chris...but I'd think he's home. And girls, did you eat dinner yet??" I asked them and they shook their heads no.