Chapter 6

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading. It took me a while to figure out how this should go, it took me about 7 times until this. So I'm so sorry if there are some misspelt words, i would fix it but I've got to go do my homework before i get in big trouble. But ill fix it later. Thanks for reading. Comment, vote and fan :D

*******************

Its Tuesday and its Lindsey's birthday!

In the morning I walked to the studio to meet up with Chris. He wanted an opinion on the gift he got for Lindsey. She is going to LOVE it. Its perfect. Chris rented out the laser quest place just for Lindsey's party. Once Nathan picked Lindsey up to bring her to the party, we all were already there.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We all yelled once she walked through the door. Leo popped confetti in her face which made me laugh and since I laughed Leo popped it in my face. It hurts getting confetti popped in your face by the way. So, I picked up one of the cupcakes and squished it on his face. That was the beginning of our food fight. Nonstop throwing of various food items across the room hitting multiple people. Nathan blocked a lot of cupcakes for me. He's a good friend but I still got some cake dropped on my head, thanks to Chris. He better be glad I didn't throw the popcorn balls at him. Lindsey said they were forbidden from throwing. She love them.

"OK you girls think your so tough? Hah! We, us men, challenge you to a quest....LASER QUEST!" Leo yelled while wiping off the cupcake rapper from his cheek.

It was girls against guys.

Girls- purple

Lindsey

Me

Angel(another one of our friends)

Margret

Boys-green

Chris

Leo

Michael

Nathan

Lee

It was uneven but us girls definitely brought it.

Leo still had cake on his face so he thought it would be a good idea if he puts it in the middle of the ground, which wasn't smart because we all saw him. We all made sure we avoided the icing. I sped across to the opposite side and shot Nathan then I crawled on all fours to the left. All of a sudden the purple lights on my vest started to blink uncontrollably. I looked up and saw Michael smiling.

"Sorry babe." I smirked then walked out of the arena to Nathan.

Nathan and I watched through the glass window. Angel dashed across and while she was running she shot Lee and at the exact same time Lee shot Margret. Lee and Margret walked hand in hand to the loser room with us. Chris skipped behind Angel and shot her. Leo grabbed Michael from behind and pointed the gun to his head and pretended to mug him and while Leo was having fun pretending, Michael shot Leo in the target even though they are on the same team. Leo covered his face and ran to the loser room. Michael danced in his victory against Leo and didn't pay attention so Lindsey, from her hiding corner, shot him. Lindsey crawled to another hiding spot and Chris stood up.

"I WON! YESSSS!" Chris danced all around. What he didn't know was, Lindsey was still in the game. Lindsey Kreeped behind him.

"Hey sexy boy," She shot him.

"I won." She whispered in his ear. We all ran out and cheered for Lindsey.

"Lindsey your not like any girl so I didn't get you just any gift. I had it customized just for you." Chris handed her the perfectly wrapped gift. We all were silent and smiling. She slowly tares it dramatically and opens the box. As she slowly pulls it out, it was revealed. A hot pink onesie with glitter on the wrists and tummy parts. Instead of a regular Hood it had ears and eyes. It was a bear.

"OHH MY GOODNESS! I love it!!!" She jumped to Chris to give him a hug and a big kiss. Awe! She quickly ran into the closest bathroom and changed.

"How do I look?" She asked striking an intelligent pose.

"Like Piglet." Leo said laughing.

"You look like my girlfriend." Chris said sliding his arm around her waist. We all walked to the 'Hippie Mobile' and road around the city. I secretly handed everyone except Leo a silly string spray can. When we drove down the streets we sprayed it out the window just for fun.

"Hey everyone, watch this!" Nathan said spraying silly string into Leo's ear.

"Ahhh soo cold!" Leo wipes it out and slaps Nathan's arm. Nathan started spraying me and then I sprayed Lindsey who sprayed everyone else. That started the silly string war. As I was laughing I glanced out the window. My laugh suudently became silent when I saw a light brown haired boy driving next to us. I swallowed hard and shook the feelings off. We got back to the laser quest place and cleaned up our messes. Lindsey had such a 'spazzy' time.

***********

Vote, comment! Please and thanks again for reading :D

COMMENT! Please!