težave

minhyuk felt extremely nauseous after taking the last client. his head spun and he couldn't talk properly. he was fairly sure that the drink he offered the naive boy earlier had something in it.

he couldn't complain, though. not whilst he was at work. he had to keep waiting on that street for no clients, no matter how devastated or sick he might be.

he needed the money. desperately.

smiling at all the people passing by the dark alley he stood in, wearing only his silky romper, minhyuk sighed.

he didn't want to do this.

he really didn't want to do this.

but he had to.

so the boy put on his prettiest smile, showing some of his teeth, moving his romper a bit, which made him even more exposed as he leaned against the wall, one of his eyes half closed.

lots of guys and even some tough-looking girls passed by, yet none of them stopped in front of minhyuk, which made the boy sigh in frustration.

eventually, a tall male with a familiar face walked by, looking the blonde male up and down before slipping a couple hundred dollars into his hand and left the prostitute to lead him to the place they went to last time.

the older saw the clear discomfort on the other boy's face, yet decided to do nothing about it and carry on with what they were about to do.

the bleached prostitute stripped down slowly, leaving hyunwoo praise his body with kisses, nibbles and licks.

he left lots of pretty purple marks on the male's neck and collarbones.

as he moaned and groaned in pleasure, the taller boy put his palm in his pants. at that very moment, minhyuk just wanted to forget it all, forget his life, and feel heavenly from the things hyunwoo's hands were doing.

he had felt almost infinite, only because it was that particular brown-haired boy.

never wanting it to end, the younger put his hands on hyunwoo's chest, standing on his tippy toes so he could whisper dirty nothings in his ear. he wanted to take full advantage of the time he felt so amazing.

they both spent most of the time just trying to get as much of each other in their veins, in their soul.

they wanted to taste like the other, they wanted to smell like one another,

they wanted to be one.