utripanje srca

hyunwoo would spend most of his days thinking about the younger boy, just as the said male would spend a good portion of his time thinking of the other.

they had never thought he would crave each other that much, both physically and mentally.

it was like they were addicted to one another.

minhyuk was scared.

he was scared he would get attached.

he was scared hyunwoo would just disappear as all the other people did.

and most of all, he feared of what the people living with him would say if they found out.

they would probably leave him as well.

the redhead didn't like thinking of these things, yet he found himself thinking about them more than often.

he would worry about sometimes irrelevant things he knew wouldn't happen. he was scared.

oh, how the boy was terrified of love.

but he didn't want what he and the older boy had to disappear.

he would often find himself thinking of the older, which led to him craving the tall, brown-haired boy even more.

he would spend dozens of sleepless days (since he had work at night) with his hand down his pants and a certain boy clouding his mind.

he would pleasure himself, imagining it was the other's muscular hand travelling up and down his pink shaft.

dirty sounds would keep coming out of his mouth and he'd have to muffle out the cries of the other male's name with his sheets as he'd keep overstimulating himself.

pleasuring himself was a great option for minhyuk, in his own opinion.

he didn't feel bad for getting attached, yet he was still free to imagine whatever he wanted, and his imagination would often take him to very descriptive and needy places and states of mind.

hyunwoo, though, he didn't mind getting attached, yet he somehow felt that the younger didn't want to. for that reason, he never rushed him, and knew the blonde boy was thankful for that.

he saw the fear in his eyes as they locked lips in a passionate kiss, he saw the fear when he touched him, and he never saw that kind of fear when his clients touched him.

he saw.

and he just couldn't bring himself to understand.