•T H R E E•

Austins POV
As I lay in bed in the darkness my thoughts raced, my mind took me back to earlier that evening when I had met y/n. I had asked for her number, for me that's pretty serious, people assume that just because I have fame I am super confident but I'm not, I have came out my shell in recent years, and the old me would have probably just ignored her, but I'm glad I didn't.
Getting to sleep was a chore, adrenaline still flowing through my body, so I decided to wander around my dark home.
Making my way over to the kitchen, I perched on the bar stool staring at my glowing phone screen and wondering what to do with it, contemplating messaging y/n, my finger hovered over the contact name for a second, my brain playing through the good and bad that could come out of this situation,
Tapping lightly on the name I knew I had to word the text right, I wanted to come across as chill and make a good first impression, I typed out 'hey there y/n' hell no, I whispered to myself, 'what's up y/n' still no, what was happening to me, normally I could text and still seem cool but everything I was typing came across as dumb. Perhaps I'll just try in the morning.

Readers POV
I woke up early for a weekend, usually I would lay in until 12pm but today something felt different, I felt happier than usual. I remembered last night and how much i recognised a few of the people but for the life of me I couldn't figure out who they where. I brushed that off and went into the bathroom, I got washed and dressed and decided to go to the shopping centre (mall), I needed a few more t-shirts as summer is coming. I jumped in my little car and drove down.
A few shops into my trip I decided to go  to HMV (or an American equivalent), after wandering through the isles, looking at old records and band tees, there it was, the album that brought back all my memories "holy fuck" mumbled under my breath, picking up the cd I examined it, running my fingers across the squeaky plastic cover and reading the name in the front, I hadn't bumped into a normal dude, it was Post Malone...