•S E V E N•

(Btw thanks so much for the reads i didn't expect this 🙏🙏)

Readers POV
I woke up tangled in Austins arms, we had spent the night under the glowing moon and now the morning dew had arrived, the crisp, cold air was hard against my nose and the air felt damp with chill, I shook Austin awake and watched as his eyes slowly opened "Where the hell are we?", We're still on the rock from last night, "are you kidding me, our backs are gonna kill" he lightly chuckled. I pushed my self up with my numb arms and pulled Austin up too, My head hurts "it's because you didn't have a real pillow", But you were my pillow "I'm not a pillow though am I". We plodded down the steep hill, with our heads in our hands, groaning all the way...

Austins POV
We sat across from each other sharing the plate in front of us, a large stack of pancakes obstructing my view of her, the beige walls and browns seats of the breakfast diner were no match to mine and y/n's outfits, she stood out in the crowd of boring beige with the red hoodie, and her radiance. She smiled at me, "so... are you gonna eat anything or just look at me the whole time", I laughed and tried not to sound nervous, but nothing came out, we just smiled at each other, "I'll take the first one then" she took a pancake of the stack and decorated it with the syrup, drawing her initials in the pancake with the thin trail of liquid, Do you do that every time? "What?", Write your name?  , "I suppose I do yeah, I've done it since I was little so I just never grew out of it", Its cute, "Thanks". I realise that to the untrained eye this conversation may seem awkward, like we don't have anything to talk about but I like it, I feel comfortable around y/n, the silence isn't weird it's peaceful and nice. I tucked into my lunch and watched the world pass by through the window...

I need some drama to happen but I haven't a clue what, so if you wanna leave ideas that would be much appreciated 👍🏼👍🏼