•F I V E•

Readers POV
I walked out into the kitchen with him and watched as he pored me a drink, his whole house just showed that he had money, the shiny black marble tops coved in alcohol from that night. He handed me something, "here drink this" What is it? "Don't worry I'm not trying to roofie you or anything" he laughed nervously as I furrowed my brows and smirked, I took a shy sip of the red liquid, wow, this is so nice, I didn't realise you were a barman, he laughed, "it's pretty easy, just vodka, watermelon juice and lemons" I concentrated of drinking, I saw Austins head peep over the top of the glass, "hey do you wanna go outside, there's something I wanna show you" he smiled wide, ya okay, as I stepped out of the door into his colossal garden my eyes were drawn to the sky, a deep ruby colour washed over the whole atmosphere, almost as though an artist had done it them selves, hints of yellow and orange dared to peep through the scarlet clouds. As I craned my neck out to take a closer look a saw in my peripheral vision I saw Austin staring at me, Can I help you? I giggled "oh... haha sorry I didn't mean to, do you wanna sit?" He pointed to two red deckchairs sitting alone in the vast garden, sure, I replied. I slumped down on the seat and rested my hand on the soft grass below, as the clouds slowly danced in the sky I felt something soft touch my hand, another hand. As we sat in silence holding hands I knew my life wouldn't be as boring anymore.