•T E N•

Readers POV
I woke up with a thumping head, the curtains pulled tightly shut but that didn't stop the sunlight from streaming in and blinding me. Me phone rang and the vibrations started me, I darted over the bed as fast as my heavy head would take me but it was no use, the phone had rang it self off the table and fallen under the bed. I sighed loudly and hung my head, not having the energy to  crawl under neath but the phone kept ringing. Climbing on my hands and knees I realised that the room I was in wasn't my own and resembled Austins, realising I must have stayed at his house and my thoughts being assured with the fact that I was still wearing last nights dress.
Getting  under the bed wasn't a challenge, it was actually pretty nice down there, dark and warm but the phone flashing was the only distraction, searching also wasn't hard but getting back out was, after a few moments of struggling a gave up, deciding that under Austins bed was my new home and that I  may as well get my self comfortable when I heard foot steps, assuming they were Austins I called out for help, Hey I kinda got stuck can you pull me out, I heard a light chuckle and smiled to my self, large hands grabbed my ankles and pulled me out most of the way, I managed to get myself out the rest of the way, as I was backward shuffling I made conversation with the person behind me, So thanks for letting me stay, your bed is really comfy haha, " oh that's not my bed... but your welcome in mine anytime" the voice said, I spun my head around and noticing it wasn't Austin I went a bit pink, oh...haha sorry, I awkwardly laughed, Im y/n, I held out my hand "im russ" he smiled a toothy grin, I just came to see Austin but I guess he isn't here", no he isn't but do you know where he would be?, checking his watch russ replied "At this time... probably the studio", okay thanks, I'll see you soon I suppose, "do you want me to take you down there, or do you have your own car?", erm... if you don't mind, "ya sure it'll be fun come on" he happily replied before taking you hand in his and dragging you out the door...