.quatre.

song: Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart

at the age of 12 tyler joseph met a boy named noah, noah was kind and sweet to the small boy and tyler began to fall for the  blond boy, really really hard

at 13 tyler and noah decided that they felt the same way about each other and they went on a few dates until noah finally made a move on the petit boy.

after months and months of flirting and 5 minute make-out sessions noah and tyler, at the age of 14 decided to make it official, they told their parents and all of their friends. they were in love or so they thought.

the two boys had their first argument at the age of 15, it was because tyler didn't like how the new kid matty interacted with noah. noah claimed he was just a friend.

they broke up at 16 because noah accidentally cheated on tyler with the one and only, matty healy. tyler was heartbroken.

at the age of 17 tyler's life was going absolutely great, he had a tiny apartment that he lived so much, he had his own little flower shop, he owned two baby kittens fluer and nora who he absolutely adored.

tyler was content with his life at the moment.

-
unedited
tw for the next chapter! there's a bit of violence.
noah and matty suck
rt if you agree
lol okay bye frens
remember to eat, drink water, and get some rest okay?
k love you all ❤️