Chapter 11

The next 6 months sucked ass, I puked up everything, But at least I had Cody, Dean, and Sammy. Plus Bobby to help me. I looked like I had a Walrus in my stomach but that's because I figured out I was pregnant with twins. "Oh come on you don't look that bad babe"

        I looked at Cody, and pointed to my stomach "Yes I do!!!" I was wearing one of Cody's shirts, and a pair of sweats

        Dean and Sam had gone out on a hunt this morning, so it was just me, and Cody. Bobby was in town, and Kyng was asleep downstairs. He started barking, Cody sighed "I'll go down" 

        I shook my head. and he sighed, I slowly walked down the stairs, I grabbed my pistol and tucked it into the back of my sweats. I patted Kyng on the head, and realized the front door was being picked, I walked towards the door, and yanked it open. to find Oliver on the other side "Ollie?"

        He looked up at me "Hi Ash, I can see how this looks." He looked me up and down in surprise "Are you pregnant?"

        I nodded "Yes, I'm pregnant"

        He nodded slowly "How many months?"

        I thought about it "Six to the day"

        He stood up "You're kidding me right!?!?! The day you broke up with me, you go out, and become a slut" he chuckled "I bet you don't even know who the daddy is"

        I heard Cody chuckled "Oh She knows"

        I smiled softly, as Cody placed his head on my shoulder "Hey babe" he whispered

        He pulled a sweatshirt over my head, and the bump that was my stomach, Oliver pointed to Cody "So you're the dad"

        Cody smiled, and nodded "Yep"

        Oliver chuckled "Really? I tried to be the best boyfriend ever, and you have sex with some fucker you don't even know"

        I balled my hand into a fist "You Jack-ass, You would try to force me to have sex with you. I may have not realized it then. But I do now"

        Oliver glared bullets at me "You shut the fuck up Ashly. I was trying to be a good boyfriend"

        Cody growled like a animal "Don't talk to my girlfriend that way. You will just end up pissing me off"

        Oliver chuckled "You don't want to fight me dude"

        I reached my hand around and gripped Cody's hand "Cody calm down, Oliver Leave Now"

        Oliver shook his head "No"

        I reached for my pistol, but ended up falling over in pain. Oliver pulled out his knife "Cody give me your arm!"

        Cody looked confused, as I gripped my chest where my heart was "Why?"

        Oliver grabbed Cody's arm, and slit it with the blade "Dude what the fuck was that for"

        Oliver looked at him "Keep your arm still"

        Cody looked at me in worry "Why. Ow. Goddamn that hurts"

        Oliver shoved Cody's arm in my mouth. I heard thuds on the porch just a few seconds before Dean opened the door "Ash! Cody! we're home!. Oliver? What the fuck are you doing here?"

        Dean stared at Cody's arm in my mouth. I tried to cough but I couldn't. Dean pointed out of the house "Oliver leave"

        Oliver left as fast as he could. Dean sat down next to Cody and I "Cody you okay?"

        He nodded "yeah, what's she doing?"

        Dean chuckled "Not taking kindly to your blood"

        Cody cocked his head to the side like a puppy "Huh?"

        Dean rolled up with his sleeve, and cut it with the blade Oliver had used "Cody move your arm"

        Cody did as he was told, Dean slowly let some of his blood get in my mouth. Cody cleared his throat "I'm gonna take this time to ask what the fuck is going on"

        Dean nodded "Ash is part werewolf. She needs blood cut with silver. because silver won't Pierce her skin"

        Cody nodded his head slowly "Oh. okay"

        I grumbled "Dad, can you move your arm" 

        He did, and I licked the leftover blood off my lips. Cody sighed, and gave me a hug "Are you alright?"

        I nodded "Yeah. You had the same reaction as Dean when he first found out"

        Cody smiled "Really?"

        I nodded "Yup"

        Cody stood up, and helped me get to my feet. "Come let's get you to bed"

        I chuckled, and leaned back a bit "Whoa"

        Cody sighed "Really? No dirty jokes right now"

        I sighed "Alright fine look who else is hormonal"

        Cody chuckled softly "Shut up"

        I clutched my hand to my chest "You hurt my feelings"

        He gripped my arm lightly "Come on Ash"

        I smiled "Alright"

        He kissed my forehead, once we reached the top of the stairs "I love you crazy lady"

        I smiled and pecked him on the lips "Love you too"

        He put me on the bed, and tucked me in like a kid. "Hush little baby don't you cry. Cody's gonna make you a cherry pie. and if that cherry pie don't taste good. Cody's gonna buy you a mocking bird, and if that mocking bird don't sing. Cody's gonna buy you a diamond ring, and if that diamond ring don't shine. Cody's gonna sing you a lullaby"

        and that's all I remember from the lullaby