Chapter 10

I could hear the opening of runaway come on the radio. I looked down at the floor, Cody lifted my head to look at him, he was giving me a smirk "Is there a reason for that just cause?"

        I blushed, and attempted to look away, but Cody caught me in a kiss, he cupped my face in his hands. I kissed back. When we broke apart we were breathing heavily. "Was that okay?"

        I smiled, and looked at him "Yeah"

        He smirked "So you wanna explain that just cause?"

        I shrugged, and walked over to the radio. I shut it off, and pulled out my phone "Have you ever done it?"

        He thought about "Do you really want to know the answer to that. or do you wanna guess?"

        I shrugged "Judging from your looks I would say you've done it at least a couple times"

        He shook his head, and made a zero with his fingers "Never done it"

        I smiled slightly, and looked through the music on my phone, Cody cleared his throat "So are you gonna explain?"

        I shrugged "You want the fake explaination or do you want the real reason?"

        He smirked "You're toying with me, and I don't like that much, so lets go with the real reason"

        I sat down on the bed, and I clicked on For your entertainment by Adam Lambert, and put in my headphones I smiled "So hot, out the box, can you pick up the pace? turn it up, heat it up, I need to be entertained, push the limit, are you with it?"

        Cody gave me a confused look "Are you actually singing?"

        I shrugged "Let's go, it's my show, Baby, do what I say, don't trip off the glitz that i'm gonna display, I told ya, I'm a hold ya down til you're amazed. Give it to ya 'til you're screaming my name"

        Cody laughed "why are you singing?"

        I smiled "Oh, do you know what you got into? Can you handle what i'm bout to do? 'Cause it's bout to get rough for you. I'm here for your entertainment"

        Cody thought about it. then realized what the song was about. "Oh, Dean would kill me."

        He grabbed my phone ripping out my earbuds, and paused the song "Ash no"

        I crossed my arms, and looked at him "And who's to tell a lady no?"

        He pointed to himself "I don't wanna die thank you very much"

        I sighed, and leaned back on the bed "I just really like singing that song kid"

        He chuckled "You're calling me kid, I'm a year older then you"

        I looked at him, and grabbed his collar "So"

        He quickly placed his hands in his lap, I looked down, after I let go of his collar "Really now brit"

        He blushed "R-really what"

        I smirked, and got on the floor in front of him "Move your hands."

        He shook his head "No"

        I smirked "Look Brit I may have never had sex before. but it don't mean I don't know how to give a blowjob"

        He shook his head, and stood up. "I'll be back"

        I sighed "Where are you going"