Chapter 7

We walked out to the my Impala. and drove into town. We got what I needed, and stopped at a diner on the way back, since neither of us had gotten to eat breakfast

        "What can I get ya'll?"

        I smiled, and looked at Dean "Two bacon cheeseburgers and two chocolate shakes please"

        The waitress smiled "Sure thing, that'll be about 20 minutes"

        Dean nodded "Thanks sweetheart"

        I kicked him under the table, he gave me a look. "Hey dad"

        He smiled 'Yeah kiddo"

        I laughed "Don't call me kiddo, Sam told me why you moved into the room right next to mine"

        He looked intrigued "He did. Did he?"

        I nodded "Yeah he also told me bout the sleepin' outside the room thing"

        He nodded slightly, and stared at the table "oh"

        I shrugged "I don't mind dad, it's just that"

        He looked at me "It's just that what?"

        I smiled slightly "I won't get hurt"

        He shifted in his seat "How do you know that"

        I shook my head "I don't. But Ollie's a hunter, and he's been on hunts with me before. And I know he can protect me"

        He nodded "I know but..."

        I cocked my head to the side "Dad, what is it?"

        He pointed to my eyes "They're ice blue again"

        I sighed "Oh holy mother of god on meth. We have to get out of here"

        Dean helped me into the back of my impala, He drove us back as fast as he could. He had to carry me in since I was turning "OLIVER!"

        Oliver ran down the stairs, and met us at the door "What's up?"

        Dean gave him a look "Help me out here"

        Ollie looked worried "What's going on?"

        Dean sighed "I don't know we were at the diner, and she started turning"

        We walked by a mirror I looked over and saw my eyes go red, then Ice blue again. I growled, Oliver grabbed my arm "Put her on the couch did you buy Holy Oil?"

        Dean nodded "Yeah why?"

        Ollie sighed "Grab it"

        Dean looked confused "Why?"

        Oliver snapped "Just do it goddamnit!"

        Dean ran out of the room and returned about 2 minutes later with the jug of holy oil. Ollie grabbed it out of Dean's hands,drank some of it. and kissed me. making the liquid go down my throat. he attempted to back away but I reached out and hugged him before he could, he stroked my hair "Shh, It's okay, I'm sorry"

         Dean looked at us "Oliver what's going on?"

        Ollie looked at him "She was having a flashback that's why she started to turn"

        Dean sighed "What was her flashback about?"

        I sighed "It was about when I first turned, no one was there to help me through it. and I couldn't help myself so I ended up biting somebody. and I had to kill them at a later date"