Chapter 4

Chapter 4: I’ll Be Your Strength

{Elisa’s POV}

“Who is it?” I asked into the intercom. I felt slightly safer to know that nobody could get into the building without a key or getting passed the door attendant, since Harry and Louis like leaving their door unlocked. They never think logically.

“Frankie!” A familiar voice sang.

I smiled and pushed the button to unlock the building door. “The door’s open up here!” I told her as I heard a buzz.

“I’ll be right up!”

“Frankie is coming up!” I told Michelle as I sat back down in front of the TV. She nodded and continued reading one of the many magazines.

“According to this, Liam is my perfect 1D boy,” Michelle said randomly.

I laughed. “Ironically, he really is. But those things aren’t true,” I told her.

“Really?” She asked. “Let’s try you.”

“Why?” I whined. “I don’t want to know my perfect 1D guy. I already have my future husband all set up.”

Michelle stopped and stared at me in what looked like shock. “Who?” She asked.

“You don’t need to know,” I told her. “Why don’t you keep reading your magazine?” I suggested as I turned the TV up.

Michelle rolled her eyes. “I swear if you say Leonardo DiCaprio I’m going to smack you.”

I scoffed. “Why? He’s beautiful and an exceptional actor.”

“He’s old,” She pointed out.

“Age is nothing but a number,” I said in a singsong voice.

“You and Harry always say the same thing,” She laughed.

“No we don’t!” I argued.

“Yes you do. That’s why he dated Caroline; because age is nothing but a number and there’s no age limit on love,” She said dramatically. “It’s beautiful really. How you two are so much alike.”

“We’re not,” I said as I glared at her.

“You, my friend, are everywhere,” Frankie said to me as she walked through the front door.

“Aren’t her and Harry cute?” Michelle asked her.

“We’re not cute!” I said with a groan.

Frankie laughed and plopped down next to me. “You two are just adorable.”

I sighed dramatically. “No, we’re not!” I protested. Harry and I weren’t cute in any way, shape or form and we never will be.

“So, when were you going to tell me you are dating the Harry Styles?” Frankie asked with a smirk.

“We’re not,” I corrected her.

“Oh, I get it,” She nodded. “You’re one of his fooling around girls? Wow, I can’t believe Louis would let him do that to his pride and joy…”

“Eww, eww, eww! I’m not one of his whores Frankie!”

She laughed. “Then what the hell are you?”

“His fake girlfriend,” I attempted to explain.

“Fake girlfriend?”

“Yes as in we’re not really dating, I was forced to.”