Chapter 6

Chapter 6: My Dilemma

{Elisa's POV}

It's so cold in here. Why do they keep it so cold? It's not as if it's that hot outside. I’m so tired it’s not even funny. I yawned and pulled the blankets closer to my body.

"Get up!" I heard my obnoxious older brother yell in my ear.

I groaned. "Leave me alone. I'm tired."

"And I have to change before Ruby comes over," he said as he started to shake me.

"Louis, change in the bathroom or in your closet," I told him. I pulled the pillow over my face to block out the sun that was now streaming in through the window.

"Get up!" he yelled again and louder than the first time.

"Shut up and go away," I said. I still hadn't opened my eyes and I wasn't planning on it.

"Lou, just change in my room," another voice said. It was obviously the voice of reason.

"Thank you oh reasonable one," I told them.

"Anytime babe.” So, the voice of reason is Harry. He chuckled.

I sat up and opened my eyes. "Harry," I whined. "Make him go away," I said with a pout.

He frowned. "Do you want to sleep in my room?" he asked sweetly. I smiled and nodded happily. He smiled and sat at the edge of the bed.

"It's almost twelve in the afternoon!" Louis said.

"So? I'm tired," I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Liam and Michelle are here," Harry said. "And Niall and Zayn are coming soon. They wanted to go out to eat."

"So get up," Louis said.

I yawned. "How did I get here?" I asked. I had suddenly remembered I fell asleep in the living room, on Niall.

"I carried you over here," Harry informed me.

"Eww, you touched me. Now, I have to go wash all the cooties off me," I teased.

Harry smiled. "You're the one who has cooties. I almost died because I was covered in your germs, babes."

I gasped. "I do not have any germs!"

"Do too," he said as he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Alright, you shut up," Louis told Harry. "And you, go shower," he said to me.

I made a face and walked over to my bags. I unzippered my bag and then looked back at them.

"Hurry up," Louis said impatiently.

"I have to get my stuff out, get out."

"You act as if I've never seen one of your things before. Remember we grew up together. Your crap was always and still is thrown all over your room."

"Fine then. Harry, get lost," I told him.

"That's not fair! I wanna see your bra!" he complained.

Louis pushed him out the door. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What? It's not like I'm asking to see her boobs!"

I sighed. Why God? Just why? What did I do? Just two months and I can go home, two months. Two very long months. Has anybody invented time travel yet?

"Ow! Why are you hitting me?" Harry yelled out. They were both in the hallway now and Louis was most likely scolding him

"Don't talk about my little sister like that!" Louis yelled. See, I was right.