This Dumbass

Chapter 1

*Door closes*

???'s POV

I look at my clock and it's five in the mornin'. I walk downstairs to see my dumb ass boyfriend sneakin' in the house. Before I go on, I'm Kelly. I'm 17 years old, light brown skin, my hair is light brown to my shoulders and it gets real curly when it's wet. I live with my boyfriend Pj and his ass is finna get an earful of me tonight.

Kelly: "Nigga tf! It's five in the mornin' why you comin' home so late. Who tf you been wi'h?!"

Pj: "Bae c'mon chill ma." He said walking towards me. He tried to kiss my lips but I turned my head so he ended kissin' my cheek. "C'mon don't be like dat bae." I can smell the alcohol on his breath.

Kelly: "Nigga you drunk!" I said pushin' his ass on the couch. "Pj I'm tired of you doin' this. You leave me home almost every damn day and go out and drink and get drunk and then you come home actn' a damn fool. You wasn't out fuckin' no hoes either were you?!" He just stared at the blank tv. "PJ!! I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!! And how the hell did you get home?? Did you drive? You could've hurt yourself or somebody else."

Pj:"Damn girl chill. My nigga Mike brought me. I wasn't fuckin' nobody. Gimme kiss then lets go to bed." I mushed the shit out of his face then I got a blanket out of the closet and threw them on the couch. "Kelly tf is wro-" His words started slurring worse than before and he passed out on the couch.

Pj's POV

I wake with this bad ass headache. Ion even remember how I got on the couch. All I remember is Kelly crazy ass yelling and after that, straight black. Oh, I turned t'f up last night. Me and my niggas was poppin' bottles, throwin' money 'nd shit. This one hoe came to me but her face was fucked up, so I just made her give me head. And after that we rolled out and that was that. I went up to me 'nd Kelly's room to ask her for some some pain killers, but she wasn't there. So I looked in the bathroom. She was just gettin' out. Damn my girl gotta nice ass frame. She looked at me and rolled her eyes, so I know I done fucked up.

Pj:"G'mornin' bae. You got some Advil or some shit?" She just pointed at the medicine cabinet and walked out the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her. "What you cookin' for breakfast?" I tried to lighten up the mood but she put her robe on and left the room. Before I walk downstairs, I take a shower and clean myself up. I throw on a muscle shirt and some Nike sweatpants. When I get downstairs she bent over in the fridge. I smack her ass... oh my damn.

Kelly:"Don't touch me! Move!!" I grab her by the waist and sit her on the counter. "Stop touching me, move! Get off of me you dumb fuck!" She started punching me but her small ass ain't really doin' shit. I pin her hands up against the cabinets and laugh while she still tryin' to get loose.

Pj:"Girl stop that childish shit! How come I gotta raise my voice at you to get you to calm the fuck down...huh?" She got quiet as fuck and we stared each other dead in the eyes. Then tears started fallin' down her face. I hate seein' her cry. "C'mon babygirl don't do th--," She pushed me away.

Kelly:"Just leave me alone, your food will be ready in a few minutes." After that, I just sat at the bar watchin' her moves. I can tell that she was worried last night. I didn't call. I guess that is kinda wrong on my part. She gives me my plate and walks back upstairs to the room. Damn, I feel hella bad son. I gotta make it up to her.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Who the hell is this at door. I look through the peep hole and I see all my niggas standin' out there laughin' hard as shit. I open the door and all of 'em barge in. Mike, Jr, Kd with his girlfriend Keke, and Dee. I'm kinda glad Keke came over, cause that's Kelly's sister.

Pj:"What the hell is so funny?"

Everybody:" >_> NIGGA!!!"

Keke:"Like you don't know."

Mike:"Kd, you told her what happened last night. Nigga you's a bitch."

Kd:"Mane, nah. She was there. I ain't even know she was there till she got home after me."

Dee:"Damn son, that mean she saw everything."

Pj:"You didn't see EVERYTHING, did you?" She nodded her head slowly.

Keke:"I saw EVERYTHING."

Jr:"Damn Pj, you better hope she don't tell Kelly. Sisters talk about any and every--."

Kelly:"Tell Kelly what??"

I turned around and Kelly was standing on the third step wearing some gym shorts that squeezed her ass a sports bra with her pink and black Nike free runs that matched her skully cap. I couldn't say shit, I got distracted by her titties. Man her breast so big and so plump and... oowee.

Keke:"Nothing, they just being stupid. Where you going like that. You're still my little sister cover all that up."

Kelly:"I'm going to the gym to get my mind off a few things." After I snap out of day dreaming I look at how fitted her clothes are again. She can't go out in public like that. I asked her nicely if she would go change and she pushed me out the way. "Nigga move. Didn't I say leave me alone. I'll see y'all later."

*2 minutes later*

Mike:"Nigga, how the hell you let a 17 year old, 5'3 girl push you around. You supposed to be the man. You better lay it on her ass and make sure she know who run this shit. And you big as hell. Nigga you 6'6. Kelly is 5'3. How is that possible?" I just looked at him with that 'Stfu" face.

Pj:"She just mad right now, I'll give her some time. Keke please don't say anything."

Keke:"I'm not you are... she's gonna find out eventually anyways. But what the hell were you thinkin'. that bitch is ugly as hell. I could only imagine what she look like without make up."

Everybody:*Laughs*

Pj:"Aight man, bye. I'll see y'all later." After that I go lay down and take a nap and wait till Kelly gets here so I can make her feel better. *winks* I just hope she's calm when she gets here.