Time Alone

Chapter 4

PJ's POV

When I woke up this morning Kelly wasn't next to me. I kinda figured she was in the kitchen though 'cause something smelled so good. I go clean myself up real quick and go downstairs. Pancakes, bacon, cheese grits, and eggs. Damn, It's been awhile since Kelz cooked for me like this but I ain't gone lie, she be taking good care of me. Straight up wifey type. I'm starting to feel even worse about what's been going on.

Kelly: I came up behind her and started kissing on her neck. "Good morning baby." I was kinda surprised, cause last night she was just bawling her eyes out. "I'm almost done with the bacon okay?" She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

PJ: "Damn ma, you ain't cooked me breakfast like this in a li minute. You good, cause you seemed upset about some shit yesterday." She nodded her head again and then she fixed our plates. I don't know what it is but Kelly look thicker. "Kelz..." She looked at me while shoving pancakes in her mouth. "Your breasts look bigger than before." She looked down at them and shrugged her shoulders.

Kelly's POV

I got up early this morning cause I was hungry as hell. It was hard though, cause I was feeling hella bad getting up. I fixed me and PJ some breakfast, his big ass only come around when I'm cooking haha. I was crying last night because I was debating if I should tell PJ about me being pregnant but I decided to wait until his birthday. I feel like he's starting to notice cause while we were eating breakfast he noticed that my boobs were bigger. I shrugged it off like it was no big deal and continued to my chocolate chips pancakes. Yes Gawd.

Kelly: "Baby you done with your breakfast?" He was trying to talk with his mouth full, but from the looks of his plate he was finished. "Start getting dressed while I wash these dishes. Monica and Selby are having that thing today remember?"

PJ: "Yea Okay," steady talking with his mouth full. "Ima whoop Monica's ass in that 2K. How much you wanna bet??"

Kelly: "Boy go put on some fucking clothes and stop worrying about that damn game."

*20 minutes later*

I'm still waiting on PJ's ass. He decided to cut his hair which took up most of the fucking time. I put on some camouflage highwaist shorts with a long sleeved black crop top with my light brown Timberland boots with the gold chains on em. My belly wasn't poking out too much so it's not really a big deal. I just hope my belly ring doesn't draw any attention to it. A few minutes later PJ came out of the bathroom with a black muscle shirt, camouflage pants, with his Timberlands. The gold chain he was wearing and the sleeve tats he had on both of his arms kinda threw me off. Damn, he so fucking sexy. I stood up and we walked to one of our cars. It's a BMW with a drop top by the way. Yes he's in the drug business but shit, it's got us in this nice ass house and pays the bills. So we good. I sit on the passenger side and we ride to Selby's house hand in hand. Then all of a sudden, I get a text.

Unknown: What's up miss lady?

I wonder if this is who I think it is...

Kelz : Richard?

Unknown: Yours truly. Wyd ma?

Kelz: On my way to a friends house.

PrettyRichy: Oh That's What's up. Ya man gonna be there.

Kelz: Yea... why?

PrettyRichy: I was tryna come steal you away for a lil minute.

Kelz: Yea... No. ttyl

I ain't notice until PJ looked at me that a had this big ass smile on my face.