Takin' Charge

Kelly's POV

I couldn't stand staying in the house anymore with Pj. I had to get away before I started beating his ass. I called up my best friend Willy to meet me at the gym. If I couldn't talk to anybody about my boyfriend, I could always talk to him.I stood in front of the Anytime Fitness waiting on him just going through my playlist on my phone.

???: "Hey beautiful."

I lifted my eyes and saw this guy with waves, dark skin, and a pretty nice smile. He could've been about 18 or 19, one of those. He had sweat dripping down his chest, which kinda made him more attractive. I'm supposed to be speaking right now huh. I think I'm staring. SHIT!

Kelly: "Oh um, hey." I laughed at the fact that I sounded absolutely ridiculous.

Richard: "I'm Richard, and you are?" Before I could answer I was cut off by my best friend.

Willy: "Taken, good day to you sir." Willy and I laughed like two goof troops once we made in inside.

Kelly: "He looks so confused, oh my gosh."

Willy: "Mmhm, girl let's grab a treadmill before all these lazy ass people get to em first." I laughed a little and agreed.

***

Willy: "So what's wrong?" I took a deep breath and told Willy what happend last night.

Kelly: "I mean I know girls are gonna throw themselves at him. He's a fine ass man with money."

Willy: "But did he entertain any?"

Kelly: "Damn it Willy, I don't know." Tears started rolling down my face no matter how hard I tried to hold them back. Willy stopped our treadmills and pulled me over to the water fountains.

WIlly: "Calm down Peaches, Pj was not fuckin' over you last night."

Kelly: "How do you know?"

Willy: "Girl Darren was there, you know he would've told me. He smacked a few asses and threw a few twenties and that's all."

I let out a breath of relief even though that still kinda makes me look stupid on my behalf. I think enough people know that Pj has a girlfriend that he's been with for like fuckin' ever.

Kelly: "Thank you." I smiled out of embarassment.

Willy: "No you just gotta stop being so insecure. Now get yo ass up. All these fine niggas in here, and you wanna embarass me."

***

Driving back home I felt a little more relaxed, but I still wasn't in the mood to talk to Pj. That's why ignored all 26 of his phonecalls. I pulled into the driveway and sat in the car for awhile talking to myself.

Don't give in to his bullshit. Go in, take your shower, cook his dinner, then go to sleep. No talking, and DO NOT let him get inside your head. Even though he's pretty damn good at it. On three One... two... three.

I unlocked the door and made my way upstairs to our bedroom where I saw a sleeping Pj. He's so cute. 6'6, lightskin, muscular, and daddy is tatted bad. He's still an asshole though. I went inside the bathroom and ran myself a hot shower. Once I stepped in I almost fainted from how relaxing it was. I even washed my hair, just because I wanted to stay in longer.

Once I stepped out, I wrapped one of my favorite fluffy pink towels tight around me and walked into the bedroom. I stopped in the door way once I saw Pj sitting on the end of the bed rubbing his face to wake himself up.

Pj: "So you was just gonna ignore me, and sneak in. That's what we doing now?"

I ignored him while walking over to my closet to grab my robe. Before I could even take three steps Pj jumped in front of me and blocked my way. I tried to push through him... That shit was a fail. So instead of me trying to push through him, I stared at him with my most annoyed face ever.

Pj: "I'm not moving," he said with a smirk on his face.

Then I noticed my pink sheer robe was sitting on the nightstand on side of me. I dropped my towel and placed my robe on. I could hear Pj behind me clearing his throat. I might as well have been naked. It's a sheer robe, yeah see through, and a good way to tease his selfish ass. Once I turned around there wasn't even any breathing space between Pj and I. I picked up my towel and threw it in the laundry basket and pushed my way past Pj to go downstairs to the kitchen.

Pj: "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly," he called behind me and followed me all the way to the kitchen. Once I made it to the fridge I felt Pj grab a handful of my ass cheek. I turned around attempting to back slap him but missed. "Mmhm, you notice me now don't you?" He pulled on me and started trying to kiss on me.

Kelly: "Get the fuck off of me Pj. Move!" I punched on him, I kicked him, and I even tried biting him. He picked me up like a child and threw me on the couch.

Pj: "Why you be so fuckin' difficult? Damn!! Just fuckin' childish man." He was pacing back and forth like an old man.

Kelly: "I'm childish?! Kelly's not the one slapping asses and throwing twenties every fuckin' week. Kelly's at home playin' house with your dumb ass!!" I sat back in the couch and folded my arms.

Pj: "Don"t call me a dumb ass."

Pj's POV

Kelly: "Dumb ASS!! The fuck are you gonna do?!"

Pj: "Shut the fuck up!!!" Kelly sat back and looked off in another direction. "You trying me, it's too early in the fuckin' day or this bullshit."

Kelly: "Look who's talking." I've had enough of Kelly back talking me like she don't know who wear the pants in this house. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

I grabbed Kelly by the legs and pulled her hard enough for her to lay on her back. With no hesitation I got on top of her.

Kelly: "Get off of me Pj," I ignored her and pulled her robe open. "Stop it Pj!! Are you fuckin' crazy? Ow!! "

I whipped my dick out and pushed it inside of her. She shut her ass up then. I pushed myself in deeper and her eyes rolled back.

Pj: "No, keep talkin' shit. I thought you was grown."

Kelly: "Ahhh--,"

Pj: "You like that shit don't you? Tell daddy you like it." She bit down on her lip, so I went deeper. "Stop bullshitting and tell me you like it."

Kelly: "Okay! Ahhh, Shit."

I got her turning all red in the face and as funny as it is, I need to hit this shit from the back. I forced her up on her knees and smacked her ass hard enough for it to turn red the first time.

Kelly: "Owww. You're too deep!! Ahhh." She dropped her head on a pillow and screamed into it.

Pj: "What happened to that shit you was talking?" I layed across the arch she had in her back and started giving her some slow long strokes. I had her thighs shaking while she had one hand reaching back squeezing my side. "Tell daddy you sorry."

Kelly: "I-- I'm cumming!! Ohhh fuck!!" She lifted her head from the pillow looking back at me while giving me a smirk. "I'm sorry daddy."

Pj: "That smirk ain't gonna be there for long." I grabbed her hair and pulled her back while pounding her till I saw tears fall out her eyes. "Mmhm. Ohh shit. Don't move. Don't fuckin' move." I released inside Kelly and after that we were both just out of breath. "Where's my food."

Kelly: "I'll cook in a minute. I'm too tired and too sore right now."

Pj: "Mmhm, daddy put in that work."

Kelly: "Mmhm." I looked down and Kelly had fallen asleep up under me. I grabbed the blanket she threw at me last night and covered both of us and kissed her forhead before falling asleep.

(yayyy I got chapter two back up, even though I was slick pissed off when it got deleted. Okay Bye.)