Un-Traditional Love Story

Chapter 15

Keke's POV

Yay, Pj and Kelly are gonna get married. Looks like things are going good with them right now. She told me everything from Richard blowing up her phone and seeing that bitch Zoey at the hospital. I forgot to tell her that Zoey was coming over to this resteraunt. I was prepared to beat her ass though. I know that bitch ain't tryin' to apologize. She just wanna start more shit. After Pj proposed to Kelly; Willy, Darren, Selby, and Monica all walked in together.

Darren: "Awe, I could just throw the fuck up. Ew." Everybody laughed at him. "How you gonna propose to her without us first."

Kelly: "Sorry y'all but we been here for like two hours." Darren waved her off and they all took a seat in the booth with everybody else.

Keke: "Anyways I'm the maid of honor of course so don't ask. That posistion is filled." Everybody kept talking and laughing and we all got quiet when we heard somebody call for Kelly. She looked over and she looked embarrased and shocked.

Kelly: "Richard, what are you doing here?" Pj's face started to turn red and the tension got higher when Zoey walked in behind him. I knew this dirty bitch was up to no good.

Zoey: "Hey Pj, *winks*. Kelly you remember Richard huh." Everybody just sat there staring at Kelly and Pj.

Pj: "You two know each other?" He was talking to Zoey.

RIchard: "That ain't yo buisiness son. Yo Kelly let's go." Pj stood up and walked up towards Richard but Kd hurried to his feet and held Pj back. "Man Kelly, tell this nigga that you ain't tryin' to be with him."

Kelly: "Richard what the fuck are you talking about?"

Pj: "Nigga that's my ring on her finger, the fuck you mean she ain't tryna be with me?" Richard looked over at Kelly and Zoey just stood there with a grin on her face.

Zoey: "C'mon Pj, what made you think she wasn't gonna run to him after she find out you was messin' with me. I mean let's be real. They've been flirting for the longest, you pretty much gave her permission to go with him." Then she looked over at Kelly, "Kelly what did you and Ricard talk about at his 'special place'? I know you didn't think you were the only he's brought there."

Kelly: "Nothing happened, I swear."

Pj: "Did he kiss you?"

Kelly: "What?!"

Pj: "DID HE FUCKIN' KISS YOU?!"

Kelly: "On the neck, but I stopped it. Nothing else I swear. I made him take me back to Willy's house."

While all of this was going on I started whispering to the girls at the table.

Keke: "This bitch is really tryin' to fuck shit up."

Shawnee: "I really wanna beat the shit outta her for this right now."

Selby: "RIght, Kelly wouldn't do that. He's crazy. He came in the store the other day."

Monica: "He did?"

Selby: "Yea I was gonna help him but he asked for Kelly. Then she told him to leave her alone and he called her a bitch."

Darren: "I know damn well y'all ain't tryna hurt a bitch without me."

Selby: "Okay, but she's standing behind Richard."

Keke: "So-," Then I heard my name.

Zoey: "Keke why didn't you tell Kelly that we were coming to see her?" Then everybody looked at me.

Kd: "Wait wait wait, she told us she was coming to apologize. I'm the one who gave her the address."

I'm glad Kd said that 'cause Kelly started giving me the evil eye. This bitch Zoey really just tried my life, I hopped out of the booth and yanked her hair. The girls and Darren came behind me, even Kelly. Then the guys started going at it with Richard. The waiters broke up everything and sent us outside and we all went out seperate ways before the police came.

Keke: "I knew that bitch was up to no good, I fucking knew. Damn I wanna kill her."

Kd: "Chill we'll handle her later, we gotta head over to Pj's place first. He's mad pissed."

Kelly's POV

I can't believe this. The day that I get the happiest surprise of my life is the same day some bullshit just has to happen. The ride to the house was quiet and Pj was breathing hard. I reached for his hand but he pulled it away and layed it in his lap.

Kelly: "Pj baby I sear nothing happened."

Pj: "This nigga kissed you on the neck and even though you stopped it this nigga was still harrassin' you. I know he was cause I saw the messages. You ain't even tell me, and that's the fucked up part about it."

Kelly: "Oh my goodness, Pj. He was nice at the time and all that shit that happened at the party just had me stressed and he just wanted to check up on me."

Pj: "So when this nigga came to 'check up on you', what did y'all do?"

Kelly: "He called me asked me how I was doin', he wanted to take me out for yogurt and I was hungry and pregnant at the time, so he met me at the park and we had yogurt."

Pj: "Kelly we was still together that's a fuckin' date. You can't be datin' while we still together. And later you gonna tell where the fuck this 'special place' is."

Kelly: "Nigga did you forget that you got your dick sucked by one of THE UGLIEST bitches I have EVER seen. On top of that, I found out by listening through a fuckin' door at a fuckin' party where all of my friends were. You fuckin' embarrassed me. Even before that it was the bitches, all the parties, all the drinking, and leaving Kelly at home. So don't throw that relationship bullshit at me."

The car got quiet again and I just stared out the window till we made it home. When we made it there, Kd and Keke were there standing outside of their car waiting on us. I didn't feel like talking so I unlocked the door and just sat on the couch pouting.

Kd: "Yo Kelly I'm sorry about ole girl, I ain't know she was gonna start up shit like that."

I nodded my head but then there was another knock on the door. Keke opened it and walked away.

Lucky: "Well hello to you to sister." He said sarcastically. "Yo sorry I couldn't make it y'all I had some stuff to do. Why everybody lookin' so mad?"

I walked upstairs and Keke followed behind me, and the guys started talking.

Kelly: "Ugh, I'm so sick of this bullshit."

Keke: "Girl he can't be mad over that petty shit. He'll get over it."

Pj's POV

Pj: "Bruh, it don't matter, I was drunk. She knew that nigga was tryna get at her."

Kd: "But she still stopped it and she still stayed with you. Chill, but I ain't know ole girl knew him though."

Lucky: "Yo but that's the Zoey old dude was talkin' bo-" In the middle of his sentence somebody's phone went off.

Kd: "Wasn't mine."

Pj: "Mine is right here," I say pointing at the counter. Then we looked in the living room and found that Kelly's phone was lit up. "It says unknown." I unlocked her phone but when I read the message I handed the phone to Lucky then sat down and rubbed my face in frustration.

Unknown: That was the last time for you hoes. Say hello to that dead ass baby for me.

(Alrighty readers, I really don't wanna end the book so early BUT at the same time we'll see how it goes. There will be a sequel for sure and there will be more updates on this story for now. That's all I can say for right now. But leave comments and all the other good stuff. Bye my little grasshoppers.)