05 Star Model ☆

Hiya! Another chapter here, hope you enjoy!

...
...

The only reason why I'm still friends with you is because your the only one who can stand my craziness.
-Anon

***----***----***----***----

The room is so bright, too bright that it almost burned her retinas just by looking directly at the flashing lights and those lamp thingies that helps with the brightness of the photos that the photographer is taking.

Her eyes, they buuuuuurrrrrn....

"Hey kid, don't look directly at the lighting! It's dangerous to the eyes!"

Oh, so that's why. She was only curious if it hurts her eyes as much as the sun does, but it somehow hypnotize her to not look at anything but at it and now, she just can't look away.

But that guy..... He called her a kid, is he implying something.

"Hey kid!"

I'm just going to ignore him.

"Kid!"

Why, isn't he a quiet one.

"Hey kid, I told you to look away. Can't you understand what I've said!"

Oh, I can completely understand you I'm not deaf. And you called me a kid again, I'm a teen so why should I listen to you.

"Who brought that kid here! Can someone escort him out of the building! If he gets eye damage we would be paying for that!"

Why youuu... I'll be the one giving you an eye damage or so help me.

A hand grabbed her shoulder to turn her around.

"Hey kid! I told you to look away didn't I!"

She stared at him with dead red eyes.

"Hey, security! Get this kid out of the building! How did he even got in here, geez are you guys slacking off!"

This guy.... I'm officially going to punch him when he calls me a kid one more time.

The man seemed to feel her stare (glare) and looks down at her.

God, she hates how he looks down on her.

The other staff seemed to feel the tension coming off her aura and chose to stay away from her for a moment and watch. Even the buff security guards stop with their pursuit, they haven't seen a child with such an intense gaze and eyes that seem to be dead, nor they have experience a child giving off that foreboding sense of feel in him. It's terrifying to see someone young to have that expression. A blank one, but still manages to convey that 'you-are-so-dead-and-screwed-right-now' look.

It's terrifying, and with such an ominous aura too.

But it seems like their superior couldn't take the hint and opened his big mouth.