How Do I Look

I lick the last remnants of blood from my mouth, then apply a fresh coat of crimson red lipstick to my lips. I examine my work in the rearview mirror and take one last glance at the lifeless body sprawled across the backseat.

 I frown in disappointment and think to myself, 'I better get rid of that thing sooner than later or its going to stink up the damn car'

I sigh dramatically, then suddenly realise that I have no clue where the fuck I actually am.

'thank god for google maps'.

I whip out my phone from my back pocket, wipe the screen clean of blood, then open the google maps app and press the little arrow symbol thingy that should tell me where the hell I am.

 It takes a couple seconds to load thanks to the crappy service, and I tap my finger impatiently on the steering wheel.

"OK, so I'm clearly in England, but I want specifically where in England I am", I then press the small blue dot. 

"Shadows?!", I spit aloud as I squint at my screen in disbelief. 

I scoff as I open my car door and hop out, not before I grab my bag from the passenger seat.

I walk down the gloomy alley in which I have carefully hidden my car, were no one will find it. 

hiding in the shadows, unseen.

I begin to make my way down the dull, boring street. which is lined with tacky, elderly shops that are all practically empty except for a few people, who clearly have no lives or are broke. 

I'm sure once this place was full of life and character but , like many old shops, were bettered by newer stores with newer clothing and newer food. 

I spot a middle aged women from across the road, wearing a daggy maroon dress, a navy green jacket with a fluffy collar and a pair of red heals, the outfit was truly hideous but at least her hair looked decent.
I shrug, then follow her down the street before I cross the road and move in-front of her, blocking her path.

"Hey, Iv been wearing the same thing for 3 days and feel like absolute shit, how do I look?".

she looks looks me up and down with raised eyebrows, 

"um uh. gorgeous." she stutters.

'I know'

I grin and nod my head with satisfaction. Then continue down the road, leaving the women confused and disgruntled.