His eyes

Draco felt his heart stop and start beating madly at the same time. He felt weak with pain. His vision blurred.
He sat down in the nearest seat available and closed his eyes.
He took a few deep breaths,
'What the hell happened!?'
He had prepared to step into the compartment proud and pompous.
But when Pansy opened the door his eyes locked with those of the famous Harry Potter.
He had never seen such pain and so many layers of emotions in anybody.
Those green orbs told a story of self-doubt and loss.
He looked up again and found Potter staring at him, it hurt to look into those intense green eyes, but he had to, he felt like his heart would stop if he didn't.
Pansy sat down between him and Granger, she nudged him to get his attention but Draco had completely lost himself in Potter's eyes...
"Draco!" Pansy snapped
"What? What is it" he mumbled
"Look at me when I am speaking to you!"
Draco had a started to turn his head slowly, his eyes still on the Gryffindor when he thought he would pass out again.
Because Potter had given him smile, a true genuine little smile that went all the way to his eyes and to Draco's heart.
A smile that made the blonde feel like he still had a chance in saving the boy.
He smiled back, apologizing for Pansy with his eyes, though he didn't know why...
When he finally looked at Pansy the girl a bemused expression.
"What do you want?"he snapped
"Oh...nothing"
Not having the energy to reply he sighed, closed his eyes and fell asleep, dreaming of green.

What do you think?