Black Butler Fan Fiction.

I saw a bright light. I slowly walked forward. I felt a sharp pain in my back. I turned around to see what it was. I didn't see a face. I saw something in a white dress with large angel wings. I looked down.

I had a sword in my back. My blood wasn't red though. It was black. Though it did seem to have a purple tent to it. I looked at the thing that had stabbed me. "What a pretty color." I muttered. I heard the creature speak. It sounded like many voices in one. "Unpure" was what it said before disappearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly sat up. I found myself in a very soft bed. I looked around and saw a nice bedroom. I looked down and found myself in a thin nightgown. Where am I? Who am I? I heard the door open and I looked to see who it was. It was a tall man with black hair.

"I'm glad your awake." He said opening the curtains. "Who are you?" I asked him. MY voice sounded soft. Almost weak. I heard him chuckle as he turned to me. What was so funny? He smiled. "Welcome to the Phantomhive manner. I am Sebastian the butler. You will be our new maid."

I looked at him as he talked then a question poped into my mind. "What is my name?" I asked. I saw him smile, amused. I blushed. It did sound like a stupid question. "You'll remember soon enough." He left after telling me where to find my clothes.

I got dressed and walked to the kitchen. I saw 3 other servants. One had sandy, blondish hair. One was a girl with red hair and large glasses. The third was another sandy blonde hair. He had a gardeners hat.

"I'm Bard" said the first one. "You must be the new maid! You're awfully cute." I blushed at his comment. "She is cute, yes she is!" Said the red headed girl. "I'm Mey-rin!" The third servant smiled. "I'm Finny! I'm the gardener!" I smiled and nodded. "And whats your name?" I thought for a moment then blushed.

"W-well I don't really remember." The tree servants looked at me oddly. "I'm sure you'll remember, yes you will!" Mey-rin said. I nodded. I saw a flash of red in front of my eyes. I followed the red blur with my eyes

. Thats when I saw a man...woman(?) dressed in red clinging to the butler from earlier. Once I saw his face everything came rushing back. All of my memeorys. I collapsed. The memorys played almost as if they were in a movie.

~~~I don't own Black Butler or any characters other than the unnamed main character~~~