Running

I walked to the Young Masters study after getting ready for the day. Now that I had my last memory it was time to leave. I wasn't dressed in the maids outfit.

I had on a black dress outfit. My pants were black, my boots were black, and lastly I had a black tank top on. The shirt had a purple pattern.

I walked to the study slowly. The moment I walked in I saw Ciel sitting, doing paper work. He looked up at me as I entered.

"What are you wearing? Go back to your chores." He scoffed at me. I smirked and bowed carefully.

"I'm afraid, young master, that I must be taking my leave now!" I said loudly. He looked at me confused. Sebastian came up from behind me.

"I don't think you want to leave." He said as he grabbed my wrist. I pulled away from Sebastian.

"Sebastian could you be a dear and give me a list of all the demons in the area." I smiled. "Why should I do as you say?" Sebastian asked.

I sat down on one of the chairs. I waved my hand and watched as Ciel started to wince. It looked almost as if he was having the worst headache of his life.

I chuckled softly. Sebastian rushed to Ciel. "Will you go do as I say, Sebastian? I'll leave him be then." I laughed softly. Sebastian glared at me.

"What are you doing?" he asked. I shrugged. "Memory's are playing through his mind. He will soon snap so hurry." Sebastian stood up.

Ciel slowly stood. "I'll be fine Sebastian." he said. I sighed. "Just get me the list and then I will be gone."

I stood up. Sebastian clamped his hand over my mouth. I bit down on his hand, causing his hand to bleed. He didn't move his hand.

Sebastian dragged me out of the room. I pushed him away when I finally got the chance. "Seems you won't be of any help!" I growled

"I'll just be going then." I waved. Sebastian tried to grab my wrist but I had jumped out the window before he could.