Trapped

I need to find the demon that killed my parents I need to. I looked around. Everything seemed dark. "Where am I?" I looked in my pocket.

Jay wasn't there. "Hello?! Anyone?!" I yelled/ No return answer. I sighed and sat down. "Am I lost?" I stood up and walked around.

"Hello?! Anyone?!" I keep yelling over and over again. "Should have stayed put." I heard Sebastian voice say. With that I woke up.

I sat up quickly. "What did that damn demon do to me?!" I shouted angrily. "Only what my master ordered me to." I heard a voice say.

I looked at where the voice was coming from. The demon was standing in the corner. "You were watching me sleep?...stalker..." I sighed.

I tried to get out of the bed but the moment I went to stand I collapsed. The demon caught me. "What is wrong with my legs?" I hissed.

The demon smirked. "They are only numb just rest for now." He set me back on the bed. "What did you do, demon?!" I snapped.

"My master wanted you here so I did as he wished and I have a name" He moved back to the spot he was standing in.

"Well then what is your name demon? I suppose even animals must have names." I growled. "Claude." The demon said.

"Wheres Jay?" I asked bluntly. "Who?" Claude asked. "My cat! She was with me when you kidnapped me!" I was getting mad. THEY DID NOT HURT MY CAT!!

"Oh that thing. Alois had it disposed of..." Claude said. I got mad. I stood up. My legs felt like they would give any minute so I decided to use my wings.

The wings I earned by killing people slowly formed on my back. They took all the weight off my legs.

I grabbed a knife I had hidden. I threw it at Claude who just barely dodged it. I wonder if my powers work on demons.

I looked at the demon. "Let your memory's devour you" as I said that Claude began to clutch his head. I quickly flew out of the room through the window.