Memory can be a cruel movie

I woke up to a bright light. I slowly opened my eyes. I sat up. As I processed my memorys. I felt the hatred and insanity from all those years run through my vains. I looked at my wrist. My blood is stained black with hatred. I looked at Sebastian who was pouring tea.

He seemed to have a smirk on his face. Was he the butler who killed my family? No but he was a demon. I'm sure of that. He brought the tea over to me. "Glad to see you awake. Just wondering do you remember anything.

You seemed to be talking in your sleep. I could not understand you though." I thought for a moment. I need to get revenge on who killed my parents. I set my hand on my temple. I feel like something was missing from my past.

Something important. I set my hand down on my lap and smiled sweetly at the butler. "I remembered my name! But thats all..." He nodded as I took the tea. "My name is Skye." I took a sip of the tea. I heard him whisper in my ear "What a pretty name."

He sent shivers down my spine. Damn demon. My plan will soon be put into action though and I'll be out of here. "Are you trying to flirt with me or is this a full out seduction, Sebastian?" I asked him innocently.

He chuckled and set a hand on my cheek. "Whatever you wish it to me, lovely" he gently played with a lock of my long black hair that had a hint of red from my blood stained past. "Don't tease me. You might regret it in the future."

I said coldly. He grinned. I set the tea down. I needed to remember that missing piece. I felt like it was important. I sighed. Sebastian had left the room. I worked on my plan to figure out which demon killed my family. I closed my eyes. I saw an image.

A dead man and woman on the ground. Not my parents. These people I had killed myself. "Thats a start" I mutter to myself. "What is?" I hear a male voice say. I quickly open my eyes to see Sebastian inches away from my face.

"Privacy?" I asked him. "Not while im around" He said. "Great I've earned myself a stalker." Just then the red man appeared hugging Sebastian. "MY Bassy!!" He yelled. I clinched my hand into a fist. I wanted to punch that red headed freak.

He was a jerk to me in my time of need. I opened my eyes and smiled and sweetly as I could. "You're from earlier!" I giggled. He looked at me coldly. "Yes....You're the one who fainted." My eyebrow twitched as I nodded. Sebastian looked annoyed.

"Please remove yourself from me Grell." Grell pouted but moved off Sebastian. He still clung to Sebastians arm though. I coughed softly "How about your Bassy goes to get you and me some tea. I would like to talk to you Grell." Grell grinned.

"Tea made by my Bassy just for me!!" I sighed and saw Sebastian send me a glare for using that nick name. I waved my hand as if shooing Sebastian off. The moment Sebastian left I glared at Grell. "Jerk, Jackass, oh I could go on with all the names I want to call you."

Grell looked at me confused. "What happened to the sweet little girl that was there just a few minutes ago??" He asked. "She died along with her parents. You being so kind to me didn't help!" Grell's eyes got big. He remembered me.

He grinned. "Oh your that little brat!" I held a knife up to his neck. "Do you know the name of the demon who killed my parents." The grin was still on Grells face. "'fraid not, deary." I sighed and hid the knife. "Kepp quiet and I'll get you one of Bassy's gloves."

I could get used to calling him that. Especially since it annoyed him so much. Grell nodded in agreement. Sebastian then walked in with tea. Grell instantly hugged him. "Thank you so much Bassy~ But I must take my leave now~!" With that Grell was gone.