Disclaimer/Introduction

I don't own any of the characters from Kuroko no Basuke, I only claim the characters Hisoka Rui, Adashi Kazue, and other OCs. The story line is mine, though it was inspired by the works of John Greene, and the vibes I got from Van Goph paintings.

          Hello, my name is Kishi, and this is a story originally posted on Quotev by @JadeNoodle and I. I have complete clearance to publish this I was a co-author, and now the only author. Seeing as she was having issues in her life, she gave me all rights to this story after Chapter 2. Her other works were given to me also, and are yet to be completed. 

          Enough of the formals now! I'm Kishi, as you know, and this is an extension of my life and being. I'm striving to be better at writing, and communicating in general, so don't be afraid to drop some feedback in the comments, or strike a conversation. 

          Updates are random, but I try to get them out once a week on my days off. I have a very busy life, and it feels hard to be motivated sometimes, so please if I haven't updated, yell at me to update, and blow up my phone! It helps me focus on my work. Please understand though that I won't always have a fresh update. 

This story contains mature themes, you could've guessed if you read the description.

Without further ado... 

Let's get started!