A little introduction

Name: Gilian Lockwood

Siblings: Tyler Lockwood (older), Gena Lockwood (younger twin)

Parents: Richard and Carol Lockwood

Appearance: dark brown mid-length hair, brown eyes, 5'5, athletic form

Personality: funny, sassy, friendly, out-going, out-spoken, loud, cheerful, protective, sometimes mean

Best friends: Jeremy Gilbert, Caroline Forbes, Matt Donovan, Elijah/Klaus/Rebekah Mikaelson

Background info:
Gilian and Gena were born on November 18, 1993 being Gilian 5 minutes older and they're fraternal twins. They have different personalities. The twins are just a year younger than Tyler. The Lockwood's were all born and raised in Mystic Falls. Gilian being the middle child, she doesn't have a very close relationship with her parents. Her dad, Richard, favors Gena while her mom, Carol, favors Tyler. Even though she's not as close to her parents as her siblings, she cares for her family dearly. The Lockwood trio have a very strong bond. They do almost everything together, and even though Tyler's just a year older than the twins he is protective of his sisters. Gena being the younger twin, Gilian is overprotective over her and she's always there to defend her sister.

Gilian and Jeremy have been best friends since they were younger, considering their families are part of the Founder's Family. Gena is not as close with Jeremy because of her feelings towards him. Caroline, being an only child, sees the twins as her younger sisters. She goes shopping with them and whenever they need girl advice they go to her. They sometimes have sleepovers before school dances to get ready and to help out with the decorations. Gilian and Gena never liked Vicki, Matt's older sister, because of her relationship with their brother. But the twins like Matt and even consider him as an older brother.

*HI EVERYONE!  So my daydreaming self is going haywire, and decided to make a TVD related fanfiction.  It won't entirely be based on the show, except for some major parts.  Hopefully you guys enjoy!  Don't forget to comment and vote! :) 

*I don't own any of the characters except for Gilian and Gena*