Chapter 6: Bullies get soaked and so do I

I made my way back to the Hermes cabin. On my why there I stopped in front of a light gray cabin. From where I stood I could smell emit an odor of fresh pinewood.  So entranced by the smell I began walking towards the cabin. However, before I stepped on the stairs I snapped out of my gaze and went to the Hermes cabin.

         When I stepped in I went over to the far corner where a sleeping bag was laid out for me. I took a seat on the bag and put my head at the end of it. While laying down I began to think about who my godly parent were. I didn't know if it was my mom or dad who was the Greek god. Before I could put anymore thought into it, I looked up when everyone started to laugh.

      I got up from my spot to see Percy on the floor and Annabeth standing at the door rolling her eyes before pulling him up and dragging him outside. Not having anything better to do, I went outside and followed them. I watched from a distance as Annabeth and Percy talked. I was about to go over and join them when I saw a big beefy female walk over to them, and it didn't look like she wanted to have a calm talk with them either.

      I stood where I was because, I knew that this was probably going to turn out bad. And of course, I was right because, only a few minutes passed before Percy got dragged by his hair to the bathroom. Not wanting to just stand there I ran after them. When I got there I saw Percy on his knees with his head close to a toilet. Feeling a bit brave I rushed in to help him, when two girls stopped me. 

    I tried struggling against them but, they both had a strong grip. Getting annoyed I pushed against and yelled "move!!"

        Both of their eyes seemed to glaze over as they both let go of me and took two steps back. I began to rush over to the large female when all the toilets exploded and water spread everywhere. The three women were all washed out of the bathroom as Annabeth and I got covered with water.

       I looked at Percy and saw that he stood in the middle of bathroom dry. "How did you do that?" I asked. He looked at me wide-eyed and shrugged his shoulders at me. "I'm just as confused as you are." He told me. We both looked over at Annabeth hoping she had an answer. But when we looked at her she had a confused yet calculating look on her face. "What?" Percy and I asked at the same time. She looked at the both of us before  answering. "I have no idea what just happened but, what I do know is that I want the both of you on my team for capture the flag."

A/N
Hey guys sorry that it's been about a year since I've posted. Things have been really wild this pass year. I had problems at home and had test to study for. Everything has just been very stressful. But I promise I'll try my best to post often. Also check out my other story on my other account. Phoniexfire64.
Bye.