Prologue

(Something about Ann and James)

Ann’s POV

I’m Ann Li. The only daughter of Lani Li and Dan Li. Our family is rich and famous in this country. We own the Li Restels (Resorts and Hotels) [Sory di aq marunong magpangalan ng company eh]. I’m studying business management but what I really love is fashion designing. I just studied business management because I don’t want to disappoint my father and he promised me that I could study fashion designing after business management. I’m a conservative/smart/talented/nice/nerd  girl turned into a bitch. I’m not really a bitch because I’m still a virgin. If there is a “virgin bitch” that would be me. I only kiss boys and leave them craving for more if I knew that they are not the one I’m looking for. I’m looking for the man who stole my first kiss. Not because I want revenge but because I think I’ve fallen for him. I wasn’t able to see his face when he kissed me that’s why kissing boys is my only way to find him. I still remember the kiss like it just happened at minute ago. I will never forget the feeling. The incident happened during my vacation in Australia and it’s almost impossible for me to find him here in Philippines but what can I do?!? I feel like I’m going to crazy if I do nothing to find him!! That’s why even though there is a very little chance to find him here, I’m still looking for him using the only way I know… kissing boys.

James’ POV  

I’m James Reid. A famous Filipino-Aussie singer. My life was going too well before I got into a scandal because of my ex-girlfriend Tricia. I’m so sure I’m not guilty of that sin she is accusing me. But because of that lie she told the media my reputation got bad. That’s why I decided to go to the Philippines to hide. But because I’m famous, going to the Philippines is not enough for me to be able to hide to media. I also changed my image from a gorgeous man to a nerd-weird looking one. Now I’m staying here to hide from Tricia and the media and to fall in love again. I think my nerd look will help me find the one because girls rarely fall in love with a nerd right? So if a girl fell in love with me with my nerd look she must be the one. I admit I’m still in love with my first love who happens to be my first kiss too. But what can I do?! I don’t know who she is!!!