♥CHAPTER SIX - "Secret!" ♥

Ann’s POV

“Would you mind telling what made you decide to be liberated?” he asked.

“You really wanna know?”

He nodded.

=Flashback=

I went to Australia for a 1 week vacation. But the main reason is I want to watch James Reid’s concert. He is my idol. I really love his voice and his looks! That concert was great.

During the last day of my stay I got bored in the hotel after packing my things so I decided to go out for a walk. Because of the great views I didn’t notice it was getting late. I found myself walking in a street alone. I saw a mansion without a single light turned on. I felt afraid. What if I pass by that mansion with total darkness and someone just pull me and..and! I was really scared but I have no choice because it’s the only way I know to go back to the hotel. I felt cold. I hugged myself and looked down. While passing the dark mansion I bumped into someone but because it’s very dark in that area, I didn’t see his face. All I know is he is a he, he’s tall and smells so good. I step backward but he pulled me closer to him and kissed me! I was shocked. My mind keeps on shouting that I have to push him away from me and run but my body didn’t follow. Because it’s enjoying the kiss. It felt so good. I responded to his kiss. After some seconds he stopped kissing me and ran away. That was my first kiss but I know in my heart that will be the best I’ll ever had.

=End of Flashback=

“Hey Ann?” James said as he waves his hand in front of my face.

“Oh what?” I ask.

“Could you tell me what made you decide to change your personality?” he asked.

 *Should I tell him? I think he’ll just laugh at me because what I’m doing is stupid. Looking for someone that you don’t even know the looks?*

“No, because it’s a big secret!” I said

He pouted. *He’s cute when he pouts but he’s cuter when he smiles.*

“You don’t trust me?” he asks.

“I trust you, but that secret is insane!” I replied.

He looks disappointed.

I threw a pillow on him and said “Are you angry?”

“Yes. And I want to hit you too with this pillow” he said with a smile as he gently hit me with a pillow.

I hit him back.

“I think this calls for a pillow fight” he said

 “Oh yeah” I said as we started to hit each other with a pillow.

He was laughing so hard and he looks so cute.

“Yah James you looks so” I said

“Look what?” he interrupted.

*Should I say that he is cute?*

“Ugly?” he continued.

*No! You look so cute if you just know. But if I say he’s cute he might misinterpret it. I like him but I’m still not sure about it that’s why I don’t want to give him a hint.*

“Yeah ugly” I said and chuckled.

He looked so sad.

*Oh my! What did I do! I was just joking!*

He looked back.

“James are you ok?” I asked.

“What you think? But I can’t blame you. I know I’m ugly.” He said in a very sad tone.

I hugged him really tight to comfort him and said “I’m sorry James, I’m just kidding.”

He smiled and said “It’s ok. I understand.”

James’ POV

We were having a pillow fight and I was laughing so hard.

“Yah James you looks so..” she said

“Look what?” I interrupted.

*Cute?*

“Ugly?” I continued.

“Yeah ugly” she said and chuckled.

*She chuckled it means she is joking*

I pretended to be so sad. I looked back.

“James are you ok?” she asked full of concern.

*She is really worried about what I feel.*

“What you think? But I can’t blame you. I know I’m ugly.” I said in a very sad tone.

*This is fun!*

She hugged me really tight and said “I’m sorry James, I’m just kidding.”

*This hug feels like heaven!*

I smiled and said “It’s ok. I understand.”