♥CHAPTER FOUR - "Trapped At The Rooftop"♥

A/N: Sorry sa late update! kala ko kasi walang nagbabasa nito eh..

-------------------------------------------------------------

James’ POV

I was putting my books back in my locker when I heard someone call my name.

“James! Wanna hang out?” Ann said.

“Sure!” I replied.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the stairs. After a while she let go of me and said “Run James! Faster!” she said. I did what she told me but I’m still confused.

“Where are we going and why do we need to hurry?” I asked.

“We are going to the rooftop to watch the sunset. But it’s already late. We may not be able to arrive there on time if we didn’t hurry” she said while we are running as fast as we could.

=At the Rooftop=

 “Yes we made it!” she said while catching her breath.

“Wow the view of the city here while the sun is setting is great!" I said while looking at the amazing view.

VIEW ======>

“I’m sorry if I dragged you again. I just don’t want you to miss this” Ann said in an apologizing tone.

“You don’t have to say sorry Ann. I should really thank you. This view makes all those bad feelings go away” I said smiling.

“Want to feel better? Just shout what you really feel inside” she said also smiling.

*Should I shout that I’m starting to like her?*

“Just like this” she said.

Ann’s POV

“Just like this” sabi ko sabay akyat sa pangatlo mula sa babang steel bar na nakapaligid sa rooftop. Huminga ako ng malalim at inilagay ang dalawang kamay ko sa magkabilang gilid ng labi ko.

“I hate you Car…AAAHH!” hindi ko na natapos ang sasabihin ko kasi dumulas ang paa ko sa steel bar. Pumikit ako at hinintay ang pag bagsak ko sa sahig pero hindi nangyari yun dahil may sumalo sa akin. Syempre si James yun kami lang naman ang nandito sa rooftop eh. Pagdilat ko ng mga mata ko nakita kong napakalapit ng mukha namin ni James sa isa’t isa. As in! Hindi inches away kundi centimeter away. Centimeter! Walang “S” ganun kalapit. Itinayo na ako ng maayos ni James.

“Hindi ka kasi nag-iingat eh” sabi nya.

“Eh dati ko pa naman ginagawa yun ngayon lang nagyari sakin ‘to” sabi ko.

We sat on the bench and watched the sun slowly setting. There was a long silence so I started a conversation.

“Could you tell me more about you James?” I asked.

“What do you want to know about me?” he asked.

“Anything” I said.

James’ POV

*What am I going to tell her? I can’t say any information about the real James Reid because she might have an idea of my real identity. Think James! Think! Aha! I could tell her informations about me that public don’t know.*

“I like color yellow” I started.

“Me too!” she interrupted.

“I love reading books, I hate bullies, I like pretty girls though I know they won’t notice me” I said

*I like pretty girls like you but I know you won’t notice me because I’m a nerd. If could just be the real me in front of you..hayz*

“Do you have a girlfriend?” she asked.

I chuckled. “Me? Do you think an ugly guy like me would have a girlfriend? That’s stupid!” I said.

“Don’t say that James. Not all the girls in this world look at the appearance. Some of them are just waiting for them to feel that strange feeling called love to someone” she said.

“Waiting? What if the guy is also waiting for her? They will just wait for each other forever?” I said.

“That’s not what I mean. What I mean is some girls wait for the feeling to come instead of waiting for that guy with his f_cking good looks” she said.

“Ahh now I get it. What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?” I asked.

*I feel tensed. I hope she is single but she was kissing a while ago. He must be her boyfriend.*

She smiled and said “I’m a certified NBSB”

“What?! You must be kidding” I said.

*I wish she is single but I wasn’t expecting that she was an NBSB!*

“No, James I’m serious” she said.

* If she is an NBSB who is that guy she was kissing a while ago?*

DOOG! TING! Both of our eyes widened. “The door!” we both said in unusion. We ran to the door but it’s too late. It’s locked.

“We enjoyed the view and our conversation that’s why we forgot about the time. I’m sorry” I said.

“Sorry for what?” she asked.

“If I didn’t come here with you, you won’t forget about the time and you might be home right now” I said feeling really sorry and looked down.

She held my chin up and said “If you didn’t come here with me I wouldn’t be happy like this”.

I smiled because of her sweetness. She smiled back.

“Wait for a while. I’ll call my dad for help” she said. I nodded. After some minutes of talking to her dad she went back beside me.

“He said he’ll send someone to help us out of here but he think it will take an hour coz’ there is a heavy traffic because of an accident” she said.

“That’s good! Thanks to your dad” I said.*Isang oras lang? Pwede extend?*

“HAAAAY!” she yawns. *She is really sleepy*

 “Want to sleep?” I asked.

“Yeah but I don’t know how” she said.

I smiled and said “Just put your head on my lap and close your eyes.”

She did what I said.

 But before she closed her eyes she said “Thank you James. I really enjoyed being with you. *I’ve enjoyed it more.*

After more or less an hour:

While she is sleeping “She is not only MulANN she is also ANN angel” I thought myself. I was about to kiss her smooth cheek when TIIING! I heard the door knob unlocks. I pretend a yawn and stretched my arms so the one who opened the door would think that I was also sleeping that’s why my face was near Ann’s. My sudden movement woke Ann up.

“Is the door open?” she asked.

“Yes it is. We may go home now” I said smiling.

“Bye James!” she said.

“Bye Ann! See you tomorrow” I replied.

*Why does this night have to end? I want to spend a little more time with her. *