***4 YEARS LATER***

"Remember to bring your essays in tomorrow, so you don't get points docked off of your grade, class." Mrs. Park says right before the bell rings.

Everyone rushes out of the class. I don't see the point. So I just take my time to clean up my space and head off to second period.

I keep my head down so I don't draw any unwanted attention my way. Nobody notices me anymore. And I'm okay with that.

Just when I was about to walk into my geography class, I hear people chanting down the hallway. I warily look up to see that everyone is in a circle, looking at something, or someone in the middle.

I glance into the classroom to see no one in there, not even the teacher, so I silently walk in and set my backpack in my seat in the back. I walk out of the classroom and down the hallway to see what all the commotion is about.

Donovan, the schools playboy, is in an intense fight with some other kid. I feel bad for the other kid.

When they back away from each other to catch their breath, I see that the other guy is someone I've never seen before. He must be new. I wonder why he's fighting on one of his first days here. He's pretty good looking too, with his light blonde hair and fair complexion. He probably thought he'd come to a new school and own it, well, until he came across Donovan.

This new guy doesn't look like a guy to just give up or go into something without a plan though. He's got this sparkle in his eye, like he has something planned, and it's going perfectly.

Donavan on the other hand is smirking and going into this fight blind. He looks as if he's winning now, though.

Oh my god!

I know what the new guys thinking. He wants to raise Donavan's ego so he'll think he's winning but then he's gonna put him on his ass.

I cross my arms and lean against the lockers, a smirk plastered on my face. I can't wait to see this.

"Why don't you just go back to where you came from so you don't get even more embarrassed than what you already are, ya piece of shit." Donavan yells at the new guy. Getting cheers and claps on his back from his buddies.

He doesn't know what's coming.

The new kid mumbles something under his breath. But I know exactly what he said. I read his lips.

He said "In five seconds flat you'll be sitting on your ass with a broken arm."

No one else even seemed to notice that he said anything.

He walks calmly up to Donavan, with a blank face and eyes sparkling with amusement and mischief.

I start counting down in my head.

5

The new guy grabs Donavan's left wrist.

4

Donavan try's to yank it back but the new guy doesn't budge.

3

The new guy smirks and twists it away from his body, throwing Donavan off balance.

2

He kicks the back of his knees so he has to fall. Then he grabs his right arm and twists it in a painful manner, leaving Donavan crying out in pain.

1

In five seconds flat you'll be sitting on your ass with a broken arm.

I like this new guy.

Everyone is shocked into silence. The only sound is Donavan's cursing. The new guy stands up and looks at everyone. He locks eyes with me and does a mock bow. I chuckle and walk back to class.

I'm the only one who has started to go back to class.

Suddenly I hear a pair of feet running after me.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, so I look to my right to see who it is. The new guy.

"Did you enjoy the show?" He asks with a playful grin.

I nod my head with a smile on my face. I would love to tell him that we need more people like him, but I haven't spoken in over four years.

"What's your name?"

Shit. He doesn't know. I can't talk now. Not after all this time. But he's looking at me with the cutest smile and the brightest eyes. Maybe it would be okay. I'll just say my name and move on.

"Kennade." I say, my voice soft but scratchy for not being used in over four years.

"Well my name is Talon," he says with a grin.

"What class do you have now?" I ask. What the hell am I doing!?!

"Umm," he mumbles while scrambling to get his schedule. "Geography."

"Me too, can I see your schedule to see what other classes we have together?" Oh well, I'm in too deep to go back now.

"Sure."

What the heck! I basically just had a conversation with someone I don't even know after not talking for four years. I'll have to tell him not to tell anyone I'd spoken to him.

"Hey, umm, could you, like, not tell anyone I spoke to you? Please?" I say, not making eye contact.

"Only if you tell me why." He said firmly, with a slightly confused look on his face.

**********
Guys I'm super hype rn cause I just figured out how I want this story to go!!! Yay me!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoy(or do it anyway).