What's the meaning of life that will end?

Well.. that's tough...

Thank Crash Course Philosophy for that

Thank Crash Course Philosophy for that. Albert Camus quote. :)

Just stay alive because there are great things to come even if you don't believe that. Just know that there are opportunities in life and that you can create your own future and meaning. Just choose to. You can choose and you have the ability to choose your meaning in life.

The meaning of life is unique to all of us, and anything, and nothing, can give you meaning in life.

Now, you could say that life doesn't necessarily end because there's an afterlife. But then again, that proposes a different question such as is there an afterlife? Is there God? Does life ever end? Now these are all very controversal but we'll think about these as we try and focus on this question on "What's the meaning of life that will end?"

To help you with that, here are some questions to help guide you through your thinking:

Do we all have a purpose? Do we create them? Is there fate? Can you create your own purpose and meaning to life? Is our meaning to do good? How can we best live? Do our meaning of life change constantly? Why do we have to give life a meaning? What makes life meaningful? What gives it purpose? Is it simply just in our genes to survive? Or is it because we grow attached to this world? To fulfill God's purpose?

What's the meaning of your life?

I don't know yet but I want to live and experience joy and love. :)

If you believe you can create your own purpose and meaning, welcome to the beginning of existentialism where you believe in making your own purpose and meaning in life! :)

Thought of the day:

1) What's the meaning of your life? Why do you think it's important? Do you believe that you have a purpose? If so, what is it and why do you believe in that specific purpose?

2) I believe that you can create your own purpose since you have a choice to and that you can. We have the freedom and ability to do that. What do you think? Do you agree or disagree??

3) Do you think that we all have the same meaning of life? Or is it different for everybody?

Now as you think this through I'm going to ask the same question again, so many times I know but by the time you read this you're probably still thinking and won't have reached an answer and probably strayed a little far from the main question:

What's the meaning of life?

Thanks for reading and hope you come back tomorrow for a new question! Feel free to go on Youtube and check out Crash Course Philosophy that inspired me to start this!:)

---

Author's Note:

And, last but not least...

~You are amazing.

~You are awesome - because you are reading this, kidding, you are still awesome.

~You are phenomenal.

You are amazing in more than a million different ways.

~ Winter :D