Bad Girl

3rt part: YEY! I can't believe anyone even reads my storys and I'm so happy that I was wrong and that you guys like them! I thank you sooooo much <333

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT THE NEW PARTS <33

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Here's a photo of Zara ---------------------------------->

Lucy's POV

After a while, the teacher said that we had to make a project in pairs. Then he began to tell the names till he came to the names of my friends; Zara & Zayn, Avery & Liam, Isabella & Niall, Alisha & Harry

At least he called my name and Louis’s. OMG why I? What did I ever do to deserve something like this? I guess this is gonna be a long week. Thank God the class was over soon so it was lunch time. 

“I’m hungry…” I murmured and put my hand on my stomach.

“I’ll buy you something. I said I would.” Zara smiled at me.

“No, maybe later I want to buy something myself. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” I said and ran to a shop, “Ok…I'll take this, this and this” I took the things and was about to take my wallet out but someone had already paid the money to the saleswoman, “I’ll do that.” I looked up, it was that jerk, Louis. 

“What are you doing?” I asked irritated.

“I’ll pay for your food.” He said with a cocky smile.

"No thanks.” I looked at his stupid smile.

“I owed you a slice of bread, remember?” He looked into my eyes that automatically made me blush. I hate it when I blush. It made me hate him even more. When I turned my head to the side he smirked, put a finger under my chin and lifted it so I would look into his eyes again. I blushed even more and he came near my face. When I realized that he was going to kiss me I pulled away, took my stuff and run away. 

I ran to a tree as much away from him as I could. Why did he do that? I thought about that for a minute and smirked. If he wants to play, he's game. That jerk made me blush like I never did. I want revenge now. I’m going to play the bad girl now. I walked to the other girls with a evil smile on my face.

Avery’s POV

We sat on the grass outside school. We talked about the things we did everyday but this time it was a bit different. We talked about the boys and the fact that five boys transferred to our class in the same time.

“Don’t you think that’s weird?” I asked.

“Well, we wanted to transfer here together.” He said wondering why was she so angry.

“Yeah, we had times when one or two people transferred into our class, but five at the same time. That’s weird.” Bella said. Well, her name’s Isabella but we call her Bella.

“I don’t think that’s much of a deal.” A voice said behind us. We all turned to the voice and I saw a boy with brown wavy hair. I looked into his eyes and he smiled at me. I blushed a bit and looked away.

“I think it’s weird.” Ally said confidently. He name’s Alisha but we call her Ally. 

“But why into the same class?” I asked.

“We don’t have friends here, so we asked the headmaster if he could put us into the same class. It was difficult though.” He explained. He had a different accent. I guess he wasn’t from the USA

“I see you’re not from the USA…” Zara smiled at him.

“No, me and my friends are from the UK.” He looked at me again, which made me blush. “Does she blush a lot?” Liam asked Bella.

“Not really, only when she falls for someone.” Bella laughed.

“BELLA!” I yelled at her.

“Calm down, it’s true.” She smirked at me and made me blush even more.

“It’s ok…” He said.

“I…I have to go to class…” I got up and started to walk slowly.

“The class starts in 15 min. we have time.” I turned around to face Bella who had many nerves to tell me that with such an evil smile.

“Bella…!!! I have to go.” I said angrily and ran off.

Liam’s POV

“Let her go…she’s just shy…I’m Isabella by the way, but everyone calls me Bella, nice to meet you. This is Zara, Alisha and you have met Avery already.” She smiled and we shook hands.

“Hmm…why did she blush when I looked at her?” I asked, confused.

“You still don’t get it, do you?” Zara smiled.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

"She has fallen for you, you idiot!” Alisha laughed.

“W-what? For me? You’re crazy.” I smiled falsely.

“…and she’s crazy about you…” Zara started to laugh.

“Ok…I have to go…sorry…see you in class…” I waved to them and walked away.

“Do you think he would fall for her?” I heard Bella asking the others.

“Not quite sure, maybe…” Zara smiled.

Maybe they’re right. Maybe I could fall for that black haired girl. She was cute, but I don’t have time for that right now. Maybe she only got red because it’s warm outside. I walked to the classroom just to see a confused Louis walking along the hallway.

“Hey you ok?” I asked him. 

“Dude, I think I've fallen for Lucy!” He said, shocked.