Try To Forget Her

NEW PART NEW TRY TO GET VOTES AND COMMENTS! EVEN THOUGHT I KNOW THAT I WON'T GET ANY! YEY! LOL

ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKE IT <33333

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Here's a photo of Avery ------------------------------------------>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

“Hey you ok?” I asked him. 

“Dude, I think I've fallen for Lucy!” He said, shocked. 

“You have what?” I asked, shocked.

“I think I’m in love with her…” He said worried.

“Man, that didn’t take long…” I smiled.

“No, no, no I can’t fall for her. I never fall for a girl, they fall for me!” He explained.

“You're taking this too serious, how can you tell you've fallen for her?” I tried to calm him down. 

“Well, while she wanted to buy her lunch I payed for it because of the bread situation earlier this morning…” He began.

“Bread situation?” I wondered.

“Long story, but anyway, I tried to kiss her…” He wanted to continue but I started to shout, “You did what?” 

“I wanted to kiss her…” 

“Why?” 

“I don’t know…I just wanted to. Just let me finish. Then she pulled away and ran away, which I don’t know why, made me fall for her.”

“You've fallen for a girl who hates you? You’re totally off your hook, man.” I said.

“What should I do?” He begged for help.

“Try to forget her.”

“What?” He looked at me, shocked.

“If she ran away from you, she really must hate you…it’s the best if you just try to forget her.” I explained.

“Maybe….yeah…” He said sadly.

“Don’t worry…there's big school party soon…”I said.

“School party?” He asked.

“Yeah…in this school, there is an annual welcome party at the of the school year…”

“Ok, we’ll go there.” He said happily.

“Yeah, now let’s go to class…” I pulled him to the classroom.

Bella’s POV

I mocked Avery for the next 2 hours because of her crush on Liam. She blushed every time I said his name. I smiled and laughed the whole time and then I noticed that someone was looking at me. I turned around to see a blond boy looking at me. He laughed softly. I looked at him annoyed and remembered that I had to make a school project with him tomorrow. Out teacher is very demanding so we had just a little bit of time to make that project, but we got used to that. That boy looked at me with a cocky smile. Just like Louis looked at Lucy. Now I see why she hates him, I started to hate that arrogant bastard too. I turned around and rolled my eyes. After the class was over I walked with the others girls to the boys to talk about the project.

“Niall!” I called to him, “Come to my house at 4pm so we can be done with the project as soon as possible. Here’s the address.” I pushed my address, which was written on a piece of paper, into his hand.

“Sure, love.” He smiled cockily at me.

“Don’t call me love!” I yelled angrily.

“As you wish, this is going to be a great first date.” He said, still with the same cocky smile.

“This is not a date! We have to work at our project.” I said angrily. He just smiled again.

“Hey!” Zara called Zayn

“Yes?” He replied. 

“Come to my house around 3 so we can make our project, ok?” She said softly.

“Ok, sure.” He blushed a bit.

“Here is my address.” She took a pen from her bag, reached for his arm and wrote her address on it. As she wrote it, he blushed even more when he noticed how near they were.

“Ok…see you then. Bye guys.” She ran off and he stayed there in shock and didn’t move.

“Hey, you ok?” Liam asked him.

“Yes, sorry I have to go, Niall come on, we’ll be late…” He pulled his arm and they walked off.

“Late for what?” I heard Niall ask Zayn and Niall yell when Zayn hit him.

“Ok…Liam, here’s my address….just come later over so we can do the project too…” Avery smiled, gave him her address and ran home with me. 

Alisha’s POV

“Here’s mine too, Harry.” I gave him my address and smiled at him. 

He smiled back.

“Sure, babe” He smiled and I blushed a bit and walked away.

"thought about the fact that he looked cute. Mostly about his curly hair, which I think is hot. What am I talking about? I don’t like any guy and especially not the new guy. I just want to get over it.

Lucy’s POV

“Oh my…if everybody did that, I need to too.” I looked at Louis annoyed, “Just come at 4pm to my house, ok?”

“Yeah sure…” He simply said.

“What? None of your stupid comments?” I was shocked.

“No”

“Ok…bye…I have to go.” We all went home.