Kiss Me

Here's a new part

BTW THX FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS

AND BTW NOW COMES THE LOVEEEEEEEEE IN MY STORY LOL

ENJOY <333

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Here are Niall and Isabella (Bella) ----------------------------------->

Avery’s POV 

After we travelled in a limousine, God knows where it came from, we arrived at the party. It wasn’t a huge one, just half of the school. A little joke. You can laugh now. 

Anyway, the party was great. We joked around and laughed the whole night, but then it was time for dancing. A slow song was played, it was “Apologize by Timbaland feat. One Republic.” and everyone were going on the dance-floor. I smiled at that. I saw Liam coming to me. He offered me his hand, “Wanna dance?” He simply said with a smile on his face and I just gave him my hand, nodded and smiled. We walked to the dance-floor, he put his hands on my waist and I had my hands around his neck. We were very close to each other. We didn’t smile anymore. We just watched each other into the eyes. We danced slowly. Every time he looked into my eyes made my stomach turn around. I was in love with him, ever since we met. I wasn’t sure if he felt the same for me. He looked into my eyes again and that made me blush. Then suddenly his face moved closer to my. My eyes widened. What was he doing? Is he ok? My brain asked too many questions but they all stop when I felt his lips on mine. I was first shocked, but I didn’t want it to stop. I kissed him back. After a few seconds we pulled back for air. I was a bit sad that it stopped so I looked down. He took one hand off my waist, that made me even sadder, but he just took it away to place it under my chin. He lifted my chin with one finger and made me look into his eyes again. I blushed and he kissed me again. Then the song was over. I pulled away from him and walked away from the dance-floor. I thought that he was just joking around and I wanted to cry, but then I felt 2 hands around my waist. His face came near my neck and he whispered into my ear, “Where do you think you’re going?” He turned me around so I could face him again, “Well, I guess away from the dance-floor…” I whispered back, “…without your boyfriend? How cruel…” As he said that I blushed and realized that he loved me too and wanted me to be his girlfriend. 

“…boyfriend?” I knew that I wanted that but I wanted to joke with him a bit too, “yes. What, you don’t want that? I mean I love you and…” I stopped him, “…you love me?” I smiled at that once, “Well, yes I do…” He said, sort of disappointed. 

“Aww….how cute…” I mocked him. 

“What?” He was totally confused now, “You don’t like me?” 

“No you jerk!” That killed him, “I love you.” That revived him. 

“You do?” He whispered, “Of course.” I replied and smiled at him. 

He didn’t say anything else, he just kissed me again. I kissed him back and after the kiss ended in 2 minutes I hugged him hard. 

It really is a great party. <33 

Lucy’s POV 

It was a great party, but now it’s time to start the party! on my way. I saw Louis standing near a wall by the hallway.