Project Time

Here's a new part! It was quite weird to write this....idk why.....so soon will the love begin lol

I Hope you will like it and please COMMENT and VOTE!

THANK YOU

XOXO

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Here's a photo of Bella -------------------------------->

Lucy's POV

****Later at Lucy’s House****

“So, who is going to come? One of your friends?” My father asked sitting in his armchair, reading the newspapers.

“Not really, he’s just a classmate.” I said, playing on my phone.

“He?” My father asked, putting the newspapers down.

“Yeah, but don’t worry he’s a jerk.” I said, calming him down.

“Okay then..…” He continued reading.

“That’s what I thought about your father too…” My mother said from the kitchen, “…but I fell in love with him…” She smiled.

“Gross!” I looked at my mother and then turned away.

“Lucy has a boyfriend.” My brother yelled from the kitchen table.

“Shut up, Allen” I yelled at him.

“Now, now…calm down” My father hated that we always yelled.

“I go to my room getting ready for the project.” I said and ran to my room.

“Sure, honey.” I heard my mom call after me.

Now everything was ready, I had all the information that I needed and all we needed to do was put everything together. I was ready, then I heard the bell.

“I’ll get it!” I yelled, running down the stairs, “Hi…come in.” I said with a small smile. He didn’t say anything and just came in, “Follow me.” And so he did.

“What, no stupid comments now?” I joked. He didn’t reply, “Hey, are you alright?” I started to worry about him.

“Let’s just end the project.” He said, irritated. I looked at him, a bit disappointed but nodded.

After 1 hour of writing we were done. I bothered him that he didn’t talked much now and he got even more irritated. 

“Did a cat eat your tongue?” I joked. Now he was pissed, he pushed me against the nearest wall and caught my face, “What are you doing?” I yelled at him.

“Can’t you see what you’re doing to me?” He said angry.

“What the hell are you talking about?” I asked, annoyed.

“Forget it!” He simply said and stomped away.

I sat on my bed, “What a jerk!” I thought. If he wants to act like that, see on the dance soon you idiot. That’s gonna be fun.

****Meanwhile at Zara’s house****

Zara’s POV

“Done.” I sighed and put all my things into their place, “Thanks for your help.” 

“No big deal.” He smiled, “I had to make the project.”

“I can’t understand something…” I began

“…and what is that?” He asked me.

“Why do they have to fight all the time…?” I asked sadly.

"Who?” He was confused.

“Lucy & Louis and recently Niall and Bella too…”

“Because they act like little kids.” He explained.

“I know…but they should stop…its annoying!” I laughed.

“Yeah, but we are friends, right?” He asked hopefully.

“…yeah…sure…” I smiled and he hugged me.

“I’m sorry I have to go. See you tomorrow at school.” He kissed my cheek and ran off. I touched my cheek and blushed, after that I danced all over my room because I was overjoyed.

****1 Hour earlier by Bella****

Bella’s POV

“Here are the rules if you want to stay here: first, don’t even try to call me babe, sweetie or honey, second, no joking around and third, if you yell I’m gonna kill you…my baby sister is sleeping so be quite.” I said and he nodded with his cocky smile.

After we had done our work I brought us cookies and lemonade.

“Here” I gave him the lemonade. He just smiled.

“Hmm…” He thought. Whoa, the arrogant jerk can think.

“Is anything wrong?” I asked, annoyed.

“Did you realize that the lemonade is the same color as my hair?” I couldn’t but laugh at that. He was really funny.

“Your smile is cute.” He simply said and I blushed, “…and when you blush, you’re even cuter.” Those comments made me blush even more.

“You can’t live without those comments, can you?” I rolled my eyes.

“…but you have to admit, you like them, love…” He smiled.

“Didn’t I say that you shouldn’t call me that?” I asked, angry.

“Love, you just said that I shouldn’t call you babe, sweetie or honey and I didn’t.” He smirked at that and I rolled my eyes.

“Ok, it’s time for you to go.” I said and led him out of my room but he stopped right next to the door, “…and where's my goodnight kiss?” 

“No thanks. Now, bye!” I said and took him out of my house.

“Freakish jerk.” I smiled and went to my room.

*****At the same time by Alisha*****

Alisha’s POV

“So everyone calls you Hazza?” I asked and Harry nodded.

“You can call me so too.” He smiled and I did, “I’d loved to.”

“So we’re done?” He asked still smiling.

“Yeah, thank God, I’m so tired.” I laughed.

“…but you have to admit it was fun.” 

“Yeah, it was. Hey, would you like to go school tomorrow together…I get bored if I walk alone…” I smiled.

“Sure…It’s time for me to go now…I'll see you tomorrow in front of your house.” He went out of my house and waved with a goofy face. I smiled and waved back while closing the door, “Freak…but cute.” I run into my room and realized that he left and let me clean all the mess. I wanted to kill him.

****Meanwhile in Avery’s garden****

Avery’s POV

“That was great...” I smiled, “...but why did he only gave us but day to write this?” 

“I don’t know…” He said with a cute English accent.

“I like your accent…it’s cute.” I smiled and he blushed a bit.

“…thanks…well it’s time for me to leave…” He said before he kissed my cheek.

“See you at school tomorrow…” I waved him goodbye.