Oh, come on, it's going to be fun!

Here's a new part of my story....I hope I'm getting better at writing, because I think I'm not. It's a weird part. Ok, most of my stories are weird. Anyway, hope you like it:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Here are Avery and Liam ------------------------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Louis’s POV 

I walked home, angry…it’s impossible to forget her. I’m in love with Lucy. I couldn’t stop thinking about her. 

I came into our house and saw the other boys talking, sitting on the couch. 

“Hey guys! Is anything wrong?” I asked, wondering why they were talking so much. 

“We’re in love.” They all said at the same time. 

“W-what?” I asked, shocked. 

“You heard correctly, we’re all in love.” Niall smiled. 

“Really? with whom?” I asked smiling. 

“I’m in love with Bella.” Niall said aloud. 

“With Avery…” Liam blushed and I smiled. 

“My cute Alisha” Harry smiled. 

“Zara” Zayn blush. 

“…and you, my friend, are in love with Lucy…” Harry smiled again. 

“Well…I….yes….I tried to forget her but I can’t” I said, sadly. 

“Then my friend you’re officially in love!” Niall joked. 

“What now?” Liam asked. 

“Now we’ll get girlfriends…” I replied 

“How?” Harry asked. 

“On the party at the end of this month.” 

“What sort of party is that anyway?” Zayn asked. 

“Well…we need to come there in suits and the girls in short dresses. That is the only rule.” I explained. 

“…And how is that going to help us?” They all asked at the same time. 

“Just try to become friends with them, this week and on the party you’ll see.” 

“Sure…but I’m sleepy, I’m going to bed.” Harry joked. 

“Ok…I’m going too, good night.” Everyone was going to bed, me too. I dreamed about the perfect plan to make her my girlfriend. 

Zara’s POV 

So, the thing is, we all became friends, sort of. Well, except Lucy & Louis. They didn’t talk to each other after the project day. I and Zayn became sort of best friends, Niall and Bella sometimes talk to each other but they aren’t really friends, Alisha and Harry joke around the whole time and play pranks on all of us. Avery and Liam are too shy to talk to each other a lot. You can obviously see that they have a crush on each other, but of course they won’t admit that. Shy people are horrible. Now after the school weeks were over, it was party time. All the girls came to my house so that we could get ready for the party. We went shopping the whole Friday afternoon to find the perfect dresses for the dance. 

Now I’ll tell you how the girls look in their dresses: Just amazing…

Lucy wore a pink strapless printed chiffon dress with asymmetrical pleating and ruffles skirt. She straightened her blonde hair and put on a big silver bracelet and wore black heels. She put on pink lip-gloss, pink eye-shadow and mascara. She looked so cute. 

Bella wore a sexy fitted mini dress with sweetheart neckline, Intricate hand-sewn sequins and beading in rows of trendy patterning covering the bodice and shirt. She straightened her short black hair like Lucy and put on red lip-gloss, silver eye-shadow and mascara. She had silver heels that matched with her silver dress. 

Avery wore a lavender, cute, short, fully embellished top dress with layered chiffon shirt. She wore white heels and sported black long curly hair with purple make-up. 

Alisha wore a hot pink-black cocktail dress with fully beaded sweetheart bodice that merged into a ruffled skirt with off-centered bow-tie waist. She waved her red hair and put a pink flower in her hair. She wore black heels and dark pink lip-gloss that matched with her pink eye-shadow and black mascara. 

I wore a gold sassy sequined mini dress featuring a slim, cute fit and one shoulder with a bow detail. I wore golden heels and many golden bracelets. I curled my dark brown hair and wore my golden make-up. 

After we were done, we came out of the house to find the boys waiting outside. They all wore black suits with black ties and white shirts. God! they looked so hot. The boys immediately blushed when they saw us coming out of the door. 

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked, smiling. 

“We thought maybe you need a partner for the party and it’s dangerous to walk alone in the dark.” Harry explained. 

“How nice of you, but we can travel alone, we aren’t weak.” Lucy said confidently. 

“Cocky, aren’t we?” Niall joked. 

“Oh, you have no idea…” She replied, smirkly. 

“Anyway, why don’t we go together to the dance, it’s much more fun.” Liam proposed. All the girls smiled happy and nodded except Lucy who didn’t like the idea. 

“Oh, come on Lucy, it’s going to be fun.” Avery tried to cheer her up. She just stood there and looked at the boys who all smiled at her even Louis who made her blush. The other girls turned around to see that she blushed because of him and smirked. Avery came near Lucy’s ear and whispered something in it that made Lucy blush even more. 

“…so what do you say? Should we go together?” Harry asked, smiling. 

“Ok, ok, we’re going with you. Happy?” She said, irritated. 

“Ok…then it’s party time.” Niall yelled.