❤️🌷❤️

Juanpa's POV
Did I just hear that or am I hearing things. If this real life she can't die she cant. She just can't I love her and this would kill me if she dies. Is the thing the taxi man told me true that the doctors lie about people being alive and then after all they were all died. I can't think that Lele is alive and I know it she's alive not died. But I can't help it but just cry and bawl my eyes out. But I have to be strong if she's actually gone.
"Okay thanks doctor." Anna says.
"Okay you guys can leave." The doctor says
"Okay I'll be in the room you assigned to sign the papers." Anna says she has a crying voice.
"It's going to be okay Anna your going to be super strong do it for your daughter." My mom says sniffling her nose.
"Bye thank you daughter." Anna says
I hide because there leaving. I hide behind a cart and I see as they leave the room and so does the doctor behind them. They all walk to the end of the hallway and I wait to see that there all gone I look at they are gone no one in sight. So I run to the door and go inside the room it gave me chills. I don't feel nothing bad it's okay. And someone is with me in the room.
"Lele?" I ask
No one answers I look at Lele and she's in the same position. I go towards her and she's the same. I touch her hair and kiss her forehead.
"Why did you leave me!" I say with a billion of tears rolling down my face.
"Lele please answer me I love you and I never meant to hurt you in any way please answer me my beautiful girlfriend I need you in these moments. I want to hug you in my arms and kiss you right now but I can't if you don't respond. I need you I can't live without you please wake up. I don't want to live if your not here with me. I spended five months waiting for you with your mom crying our hearts out to you and we just want to have you here with us please Lele I love you and I don't want to loose you ever please. If you die I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I don't want to live I want to die just to be with you. I need you. Please mi amor." I said crying with my raspy voice. And I felt a pang in my chest it felt hard like something punched me.
I look at Lele and she's the same. I look at the machine next to her and the heart rate just grew and it's back to a regular persons body rate.
"Lele you there?" I ask
I go down at her face and if this goodbye I should at least say bye. And get over this because it's just to much.
"I think this my goodbye mi amor!" I say struggling saying those words. I cry and kiss her lips. I kiss her and something in me gave me a spark.
"Mi amor don't leave me please." I said with tears dripping from my face and landing on Lele's face.
"You promised to be with me you would be here with me everyday!" I said with tears in my face and I'm still sobbing.
I touch her hair and kiss her forehead me more time. I don't believe that she's gone to be honest. She's still alive and I know it. But if the doctor says it I need to believe it.
"Bye Lele I will always remember you and you will have my heart wherever you go. I will always love you and think about. Thank you for giving me the best year of my life and thank you for being my best friend and someone I can relay on and someone I can cry with. And I'm forever grateful that you loved me with your heart. Thank you Lele and I know that your in a better and peaceful place now. I love you mi amor. Goodbye I love you forever and I will never love anyone else then you. No one can take your place in my heart you are my one and only true love. And always remember that even if your heaven. I will see you one day. And we can then finally be happy together like we always wanted. But I'm sorry for letting you down. I'm sorry for not having hope in you and your strength to survive. I love you with all my heart Eleonora. Goodbye my one and only hope. You will always have a big piece of my heart!" I said with trillions of tears rolling down my face. And they all landed on Lele's face and it look like Lele was also crying. But i know it was just my imagination fucking with me.
"Bye forever." I said with a tear. I kissed Lele's on the lips and it was the last. I pulled her hair to the side and kissed her cheek. I got up and waved goodbye and my face was watery numb. I love Lele with all my heart and I wanna die now just to be with her.
I exited the door.
"Juanpa......" A voice said with a force can be heard. But Juanpa didn't get to hear Lele call his name out. She's is alive and in pain.

What do you think is going to happen next?
(Lele is alive but Juanpa didn't hear her voice. 😢Do you think they will get back together or something bad is going to happen?)
How do you think the book is doing is it to sad? I'm sorry if it is. But I'll be making long chapters for now on.
Bye love you all. Thx for reading this chapter once again!!❤️