Time flew by so fast

1 month later.
Juanpas POV
Lele is so sick she always throws up and complains a lot she craves food a lot like fruit and meat. She just cants stop eating and her stomach is getting super big. And I'm starting to think is she pregnant. Those are the symptoms of being pregnant. And I will love her no matter what. But now her stomach is like 2 inches bigger then what it was the last two months. I've been looking for a new home but my visa is about to expire in a week. So I have to leave to Mexico soon. But I don't want to leave without Lele. There had been a secret I held when I moved to LA I was secretly trying to get a citizenship in the US. So I can stay here forever. All my friends are here and the love of my life is here too. And another big news I have been secretly planning to get married to Lele... but right when I was going to stop with my thoughts. Lele came in the room and hugged me tight.
"Mi amor your awake!!" Lele says smiling
"Yeh good morning babe." I told her.
She smiled brighter and I kissed her pretty face.
"Come on Juanpa get up I booked a meeting with a our retailer she has a home we can look at today in the afternoon.
"Okay let me take a bath first." I told her and kissed her cheek.
"Ok hurry." Lele says and kissed my lips passionately.
"Also babe I need to tell you something important." Lele says frowning.
"You can tell me now." I shouted from the closet. I walked in.
I looked at her and she was rubbing her arms nervously.
"Lele you okay??" I ask her walking closer to her.
"Yeh hurry and I'll tell you." She says taking a deep breath.
"Okay I'll be out in five I promise." I tell her and kissed her passionately and touched her waist.
I went to the bathroom and took a shower in less then ten minutes and came put fresh. And I saw Lele sitting on the side of our bed.
I sat next to her and kissed her cheek. I grabbed her hand and she talked to me for a while until this happened.
"Juanpa do you love me that you would start a family??" Lele asks. I looked at her and looked at her stomach she touched her stomach and I smiled.
Is she pregnant for real.
"Yes Lele I would love kids." I told her.
"Oh." She responded.
"Are you babe...???" I ask worried.
"Yess." Lele said crying.
I smiled and hugged her tightly. And I freaked out because come on I'm going to be a dad.
"I'm Going To Be A Father..." I said excited.
"Yes babe." I tell her.
"Are you okay with it babe.!" Lele asked scared.
"Of course Lele!!!" I shouted and kissed her passionately. I grabbed her and twirled her around and she giggled.
She's pregnant.
"IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!!" I screamed on our rooms small balcony. My echo was heard in the busy streets of Los Angeles but the excitement won me over. She smiled and kissed me passionately.
And this is were I'm going to be starting a new chapter of my life. I have the love of my life and I'm going to have child of my own. I couldn't be happier at this moment.

Here is today's chapter!!
Like, comment what I should do next.
And like always I love all of you guys who take the time to read my book it means the world to me. And see you guys tomorrow!!!!♥️