New Things In Life

Fast forward 2 months later......
Guess what Juanpa is getting evicted from his place too.
Lele's POV
I can't stop throwing up all the time it's been weeks and I can't stop. I keep going to the doctors many times. And they keep telling me that I'm pregnant. But I don't want to be pregnant it's going to ruin my entire life. But I'm not going to tell Juanpa about it. He already has a lot of worries we need to find a home for all of us and his Visa is about the expire in a month. And he has to go back to Mexico. His family needs money and I'm not going to ruin our relationship with a baby he is going to be more stressed out. The other day we had a fight because he wanted to tell our fans we're dating but I didn't I was being selfish. And I know that.
He's been suspicious on me. We're starting to get trust issues and I don't like that. I just want to be happy like we used to be a one month ago. But all these things coming up in our lives it's even hard to live. But I still love him and he is the love of my life. He spends everyday with me and we do fun things all the time. He takes me to dinner we have lots of dates. He takes me to Disney World and we just have a blast and try to forget our life problems.

Okay that's the update for today. I know it's short but I needed to because it's been a while since a Zuripons book updated when I see.
And I'll try to update later today a bigger chapter.
I have been busy lately school started for me and I didn't have the time but now that I'm sendle in my new schedule I can use my spare time to write chapters!!!!
And like always love you guys and I hope you liked the chapter!!
Bye♥️❤️