❤️I love you!❤️part 1

Lele's POV
I saw Juanpa kiss Amanda in her lips when I got out of the Uber. I wasn't mad at all but I got mad was when Juanpa didn't stop her he let it slide. But when the kiss was over I looked at him he was frowning but looked up at the sky. I don't want to be here anymore I need revenge he can't just do that. But I now it's not his fault he doesn't know I'm alive but I need him to know it soon or else he's going to be happy with someone else and I just want him for myself. So I began to charge to the next street I left my luggage and all my stuff I don't care about those things. I made it to the next street and I started to cry but it also began to pour rain. I looked back and I saw Juanpa look at my passport. He had a shook face and took my luggage and went back inside. I just cried for the rest of time I wanted to process everything. I until like two minutes past by and I got up and I was near my apartment. I saw Ray outside he's one of my best friends and I need some revenge and quick. I know I said earlier that I was going to forgive Juanpa but I just can't he kissed Amanda. She's one of my worst enemies he can't possibly be in love with her and kiss that whore. Five minutes past by and Im thinking should I kiss Ray for my revenge or should I just stay still and do absolutely nothing. I need to decide fast now. Never mind Ray saw already so I'm going to kiss him. I'll just ask him. I walked up to Ray and he smiled at me.
"Ray can you do me a favor?" I ask
"Yeh what can I do?" Ray says
"Can you kiss me if Juanpa appears on that street?" I asked pointing at the street behind us.
"Why?" Ray asked concerned.
"I need revenge on him he and Amanda kissed and I don't like that I need to get even with him." I said.
"Lele you should just talk it out with Juanpa. You need to understand he doesn't know your alive because the last time he saw you were dying and he suffered after that me and him talked once and he was heartbroken. Lele please understand him. He probably thinking that he needs to move on." Ray says.
He's right but I feel someone looking at me I look at Ray and then look at the other street Juanpa he's crying and I look at him and I look at Ray. I held Rays face and kissed him it lasted for was about two minutes. I didn't like it I didn't feel good I felt horrible it was the worst feeling but when I let go of Ray, Ray looked at me mad and confused.
"Why did you do that." He asks me.
"Shut up." I told him.
Soon I look at Juanpa and I tell Ray to smile. I waved at Juanpa and Ray smiled. It was horrible I was regretting it all I just want to run to Juanpa and beg for forgiveness of everything I did to him. But when I wanted to do it I see Amanda she talks to Juanpa and I became furious it was heartbreaking. Looking at him and before I knew it they kissed it didn't look forced it look like if it had love in it not like mine. They smiled and holded hands they probably forgot that I was looking at them. Soon they began to walk away but Amanda looked back at me and waved and Juanpa smiled. No he did not he smiled he copied what me and Ray did to him. I was crying at this point furious and I felt died. It was so bad that I slapped Ray and ran crying to my apartment. I didn't want to talk to no one. It was horrible I went threw the lobby and into my apartment. I knocked my door so many times and my mother answered. I didn't want to talk to her so I pushed her and ran to my room. I went to my bathroom and sat at the corner and cried. I made sure I locked all my doors and windows. So nobody can come in. I sat there for what was an hour just crying and sobbing my mother was knocking the door so many times so I lied to her saying I was sleeping so she and after that she stopped bothering me for a while. But she continued to knock the door and it became every second. But I got a pillow and placed it on my head just to hear a little bit at least. But I then heard screaming it was loud it hurted my ears so much it eventually gave me chills. I then decided to go and see what it was but to sure you my mother was not yelling at me but at someone else. I opened my room door and looked out and she was in the living room. She was with Juanpa. I was quiet while looking at them but I accidentally pushed a old picture of me and it cracked and made a big noise. But when the picture dropped Juanpa and my mother looked around and looked up. And Juanpa saw me his beautiful baby blue eyes glisten in the light and I had a little smile. I felt complete and happy for once and i forgot what all my worries were. He looked at me and he had a tear drop from his face and with a shook face he looked happy seeing me. He then smiled and came to the stairwell and my mother tried so hard to stop him. But he continued to come near me. I then had a smile in which signaled that I was happy. So my mother lets go of Juanpa and smiles. He soon touched the stair case which made me happy he was getting closer to me.

What happen in the next chapter?
It's 2 am where I live goodnight!! I'm going to complete the next chapter so bye. The next chapter is coming out tomorrow!!
Love you guys like always and thanks for reading.
🌃❤️🌃❤️🌃❤️🌃❤️🌃❤️🌃❤️🌃❤️🌃