1-Ordinary Day?

Hope you enjoy! x)

Ordinary Day?

"He didn't win anything, he just lost something... me."

LUCY'S POV

I walked through the halls with my head down trying to avoid eyes staring at me. I wasn't a nerd or a geek, I was just really smart! I wasn't made fun of a lot but it happens like once a month?

Today people are staring at me because it's my time of the month from the "Populars." They are always mysterious in so many ways I don't even know when they'll get me.

I'm walking to class, afraid of 3rd period because that's the usual time they would get me.

As I was walking, some people shot me looks of sympathy and some even mouthed me ,'good luck.' I just smiled weakly and kept walking.

Walking in English, I never payed attention since I'm advanced in this class. I smiled at my teacher and he smiled back at me.

He knows I barely have any sleep so he pointed at the back corner of the desk and insisted I should rest.

I walked over and set my stuff underneath my desk. I grabbed my text book and placed it on my desk to use as a pillow.

My head turns to face the wall so nobody could see me, then I closed me eyes as I heard class start.

.

.

.

"Lucy, it's time for 2nd period." I heard Mr. Herman shake my shoulders. I opened my eyes slowly and stood up.

"Thank you," I smiled at him and gathered my stuff.

"No problem, now hurry! You might be late, again." I nodded and exited the classroom in a rush.

Luckily my 2nd period classroom was Math and I was the best at it! But teacher was Satan on earth.

I entered the classroom and the tech have my a glare and looked at my seat. I walked in a slow yet steady pace and sat down quickly.

"Well, well. Miss Edwards, late again are we?!" She asked in a very horrible sarcastic tone and a fake smile. I nodded and she dropped the smile and continued on the lesson.

I placed my head on my hand and stared at the bored. She placed math problems on the board and I could do it mentally already.

Looking around, I see people struggling on their math problems and I rolled my eyes at their stupidness.

I saw my ex-friend Niall, stressed out. I know he's failing this class. He used to be my friend!

Yeah used to. Why? Because one day he got challenged from The Populars. His challenge was to beat me... He looked at me and without hesitation he beat me with no mercy.

Right after my vision was blurry, but before I could close my eyes, Niall suddenly realized what he has done and kneeled down to me, whispering apologies.

"I'm sorry Lucy, I'm so so sorry!" He sobbed and I shook my head before I went unconscious.

I shuddered at the thought and checked the clock.

3,

2,

1...

*ring, ring, ring*