8-Tattoos

Don't Forget Where You Belong - One Direction

Play while reading, I played while writing:)

zayn's tattoo on top! and the song:)

WALIYHA'S POV

I just walked in the kitchen to get a water bottle for mum and all of a sudden I see Zayn.

With another Tattoo!

"Waliyha..." He spoke weakly. Tears came out of my eyes right away and I gripped the water bottle hard. But I didn't care.

"You said you wouldn't get one!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Oh doesn't that sound familiar? (Chapter 3-Why Can't?) I told him that from his first tattoo.

"Waliyha... It's not that bad! You have nothing to be mad about! You don't have to go and think that I'm going to be like dad-" I cut him off.

"Yassar," I growled at him. He nodded and kept talking, "Yassar, your wrong. I would never move from myself and go all the way down to where he's at. Waliyha, it's just a tattoo! There are some people in the world who are like the nicest but still have some," Zayn took a breath.

"You really have to believe me. These tattoos, well I only have two, give me inspiration. It makes me stronger because I have to be. I'm the man in the family and it's my job to go and protect you guys," He kept explaining.

"But what good does it get if I don't have any inspirations? What good is it when I don't have the strength to go and protect you guys when time is needed? None. Baby, you have to understand that I will never turn into him and I'll stay the same no matter what," He finished and by the time he did he was in front of me.

"You understand?" I nodded and hugged him, tight. "I know your worried for me but I'm 17 already, I can handle myself okay?" I nodded again and cried against his chest.

"I'm sorry Zayn!" I wailed and he shushed me and rubbed my back. "It's okay," his voice made me cry more.

"I just miss you so much. I didn't see you for such a long time, I just thought you forgot about where you belong and who you are," I'm not making any sense right now but I don't care.

"Awh, Waliyha I would never. It would depress you all and that's the last thing I would want," he smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

We both heard a plate drop and we saw Lucy wincing. "Sorry! Keep talking, I'll try to keep myself quieter." Me and Zayn laughed but I spoke up.

"It's okay, I'm gonna go and sleep now anyways. Have fun, not too much," I glared at Zayn playfully. He winked at me back, playing along.

I headed upstairs but still could hear Lucy asking Zayn what happened.

I really like those two together.

NIALL'S POV

"Niall Horan! Come back here!" I heard Ms.Jarge scolding me from behind. I can imagine her barf-green finger nails pointing at me. I turned from my heel and looked at her.

"Yes?" I asked politely. I am not in the mood for scolding but she's still older and I can't snap elderlies.

Yes elderlies.

"Keep up the great work! Your doing good!" She ruffled my hair and walked out of the room... What? I fixed my hair and walked out.

They have problems.

I was walking up to my locker, closing up my bag until I bumped into someone making me pissed. I looked up and saw Harry.

Yeahh... I'm not pissed anymore. But I know what's about to get pissed...