13-Try*

Lucy and Niall Art I made on the side:))

*sexual content*

(just a little bit so this chapter is Rated R... And the only way to read it is to follow me. I feel so disappointed in myself!)

NIALL'S POV

I chugged my fifth beer down and decided to order 3 of their strongest vodkas. I'm planning to order more, but probably not because I wanted to try the shots. I never tried shots before so I guess I'll try one.

I want to forget stuff for now, have fun and probably find a girl or two tonight. I don't do much to the girls, so I probably would have time.

I drank the first vodka and I felt the familiar burn in my throat, making me want more. I placed the glass down gently, trying not I break it.

I broke it before, that's what the bartender, Ted, told me the next week I came back. She's pretty hot, but she wouldn't let me touch her for 'specific reasons'. I always get my hopes up on her.

I finished the second one getting used to it a little bit but it burned still. There's two different pains.

The good one and bad. The good is like the pleasurable one. When I got my first blowjob it was a bit painful due to the fact that the girl thinks I'm experienced already. She was pretty rough but once I felt the pleasure I forgot it was my first time.

The bad one is the one when you feel a pang in your chest, like bullets. It shoots you down mentally but not physically. Kinda like the way Lucy wouldn't forgive me the time I accepted Harry's challenge.

I'm never making that mistake again.

I drank the last one I ordered and my throat then felt numb and that made me feel good. I started getting dizzy which meant the effect was working and that's where I'm aiming.

I don't want to think about anything, just the pleasure I'm gonna get.

"Ted?" I shouted over the loud electronic music. The lights kept shining over my eyes making it a little blind for me to see. "Yeah babe?" She walked over to me from a guy she was just talking to.

"I think I would like to try it now..." I said and bit my lip to shut up. She smirked then nodded. She walked away for a few moments and I looked around to find someone.

I got some good choices tonight.

Ted came back with a blue-clearish shot glass and a bottle of which I couldn't read. "Ready Ni?" I nodded nervously as she poured the clear liquid into the glass, filling up the whole thing.

I looked at her then the cup. "How does it taste?" I asked curiously before I drank it. I guess I'm stalling.

"You decide. It's different for everyone. I heard someone say it was sweet which in my opinion and most people's opinions are the way opposite. It's incredibly bitter but really nice and crispy," she pointed and walked away.

I grabbed it and shot it in my mouth and down my throat. I felt a huge burn, it was way stronger than vodka, way way stronger. I squeezed my eyes shut and thought about the feeling.

Damn.

I'm lightheaded now and my vision is blurry... It's time. I used what's left of my sober mind to think about what I was going to do until it was fogged up.

"Ted!" I slurred,"One more beer," She turned around and grabbed a beer from the bottoms cabinet and snapped the cap off.

"Here," she handed it to me and I bit my lip, staring at her cleavage. "Eyes up Horan," I chuckled and turned around to the dance floor.