2-Starting It

LUCY'S POV

While getting ready for school, I thought about the topic I will be choosing for Art. I like drawing but I think I should think over my head since school is about to end. I need a good grade but since Art and Math is the only thing is like about school, might as well enjoy until it ends and I go to a University.

But I still have another year of High School since I'm only in Junior year... I really want this school year to end. I want to get out of hell but I know it is just a beginning. College is a whole nother story.

As I was placing my notebooks in my bag, Liam popped into my head, then Niall, then Harry. That's when mixed emotions filled my mind.

Liam made me happy since he was so sweet and adorable. Niall just pissed me off, how dare he come up to me and expect everything to be okay? Now Harry, he made me confused and hopeless, I feel abandoned just like the feeling Niall gave me, but less painful.

But to think about boys, I never had a boyfriend before and I know I wouldn't get one sooner. And I wouldn't care anyways, I don't want one. Besides, I'm too young for it still and there's no point.

Meet someone. Fall in "Love". Get into drama. Breakup.

Just a normal cycle that goes through everyone's lives and breaking hearts. I'm not ready to get my heartbroken and definantly not ready to get my virginity taken. Woah.

I started heading downstairs to walk to school until I saw the door open already. I grabbed a bat which was next to the stairs and held it tightly. I bit my lip to try and not scream.

I went back upstairs slowly and backwards still clutching to the baseball bat to my chest. Once I reached the top, I ran quietly to my bathroom and locked it. I immedately took my phone out and called the first name I saw and I regretted it the second I pressed it, but what choice do I have?

NIALL'S POV

Why won't she believe me? Why can't she give me another chance? I just want her to listen to me and understand how I hurt her, hurt me a million times worse.

I never wanted to do it, but I wanted to be popular, just like every other kid in that school. But one I've learned with challenges, was that the Populars would do anything, and I mean anything for you to lose something without earning anything from it.

I want my best friend back, I want Lucy. She probably never noticed it throughout the years we've been together but I've always loved her.

One time I even tried to ask her out when we we're in freshman year, but that was the time she also told me she despises guys who ask out girls too early. She thinks we're too young for dating and that made me held myself back from asking her.

Now, she wouldn't let me talk to her anymore since I did one horrible thing to her. But I still wouldn't blame her because I would feel the same way.

I walked out of my house with my backpack slung over my shoulder until I got a phone call. I checked the contact and I was very surprised.

Lalala Lucy ;)

I just stared at the contact name and our picture together. I smiled at our memories and I really want them back. But I immedately answered, since I want to know what she'll say of course.

I pressed the button then placed it on my ear. "Hello?"

"Niall, is it you?" She whispered. Whispered? Why would she be whispering? "Yes it's me, why are you whispering?"

"I need you to help me, and quick!" She exclaimed lowly. My face got serious immediately. "What happened? What can I do?"

"I think someone broke into my house and I'm scared Niall... please help me!" I could tell she is on the verge of crying. "I'm coming. Just stay calm," I hung up and started running towards her house with no hesitation of going back.